Chapter 10: I Still Love You

Amber's POV

I heard a knock at the door and quickly rushed towards it. I opened the door and found what I'd been waiting so desperately for, Tyler wrapped in Jared's arms. "Mummy!" Tyler screamed with joy.

"Aw! My little Ty! Come here!" I took him from Jared's arms and hugged him tightly, but not tight enough to harm him in any way. "Did you miss mummy?"

"Yes!" he said tearing up a little.

"Awww" I said pouting. I feel so bad for having left him behind. I've missed him so much. The thought of not being near him has left me a bit depressed. Trying to keep a smile on my face for everyone hasn't been the easiest thing.

I walked on over to the bed and sat down with Tyler in my arms. He had his arms wrapped around me tightly and his head laid on my chest. I knew he didn't want to let me go.

"Thanks for bringing him over" I said to Jared as he walked into the room, shutting the door behind him. He placed the baby bag beside me, which contained all the necessities for taking care of Tyler while out and about.

"It's fine."

"Has he been a good boy?"

"When you're not around he tends to be extra hyper, so I won't answer that question."

I laughed. "Reminds me of someone."

"Jay?"

"Yup!"

"By the way, I received the results."

I looked down at Tyler, trying to hold back the tears attempting to build up in the corner of my eyes.

"You really don't want to know who the father is, do you?"

"My life is such a mess, how could I possibly want to?"

"Maybe the dad will be who you want it to be. Who would you prefer?"

"Me" I replied looking back up at him.

"Seriously, Amber."

I sighed. "I don't know. When I left London, I left with unanswered questions, conflicted emotions, and just complete confusion. I don't know anything anymore, besides the fact that I want the best for Tyler."

"I understand, but it's time that you start clearing up the air."

"I'm trying."

"Not hard enough. You need to start telling Nathan and Jay how you really feel about things. Tell them how you feel about them and find a way to walk away from that... that is if you still have romantic... intimate feelings, or whatever towards them. You've got to start being honest with them in order to be honest with yourself. You're not really confused, you're scared of the truths behind everything."

"Alright, Dr.Brookes."

He rolled his eyes. "Speaking of her, she called the other day asking where you were. You wanna tell me why you've blocked your psychiatrist out?"

"I knew Jay lied about how he found me. It's obvious that only Dr.Brookes could've told him. Everything spoken between me an her are to be kept confidential, but her big mouth changed that. Ugh! I can't stand her. She ruins everything."

"I begged a differ, but whatever you say.

When are you heading out?"

"In a few, actually."

"I should get going then. See you later little one." He waved to Tyler.

"Bye-bye" Tyler replied.