Chapter 11: Meet Uprising Drama and Mabel

Amber's POV

I've spent the day so far cooped up in my hotel room. One minute I have Jay calling me, and the next I have Nath calling. The cycle repeats over and over, and I never bother to pick up. After what happened yesterday, how could I possibly do so?

I promised myself to just fix my relationship with everyone and not get caught in between that forever haunting love triangle with Jay and Nath. But of course, nothing ever goes as I plan. Maybe it's because I'm a weakling, or maybe because the world just hates me. I should just stop all of this and go somewhere abroad with Tyler, and maybe Jared if he chose to tag along. I highly doubt he would.

I know it would be wrong, but I'm just doing what I think is right for me, Tyler, and everyone else.

Max's POV

I went into Nathan's room. He was sat up on his bed browsing the net. "Meg's been ringing (calling) me all day. She's asking for you nonstop because you've been ignoring her. Just break it off already, mate."

"I can't. I have to know if I have any chance with Amber first. With the way things went down yesterday, I just might."

"What happened yesterday?" I asked filled with curiosity.

"I went into her hotel room and then we had a small make out session. It was very passionate, though. It simply can't compare to the ones I have with Megan." He smiled to himself. "It got really heated, but Jay interrupted by calling her phone, and then reality set itself back in place in her mind." His smile washed away. "What am I going to do now?"

I gave mischievous smirk; for I had just developed a plan. "What is it that you have in mind?" he asked me, excitement building up in his eyes.

"Kelsey is forcing us all to go clubbing this Saturday. If you get Amber wasted enough, you'll have your shot at getting her in bed and making her fall for you all over again."

"The plan is a bit messed up, but it's brilliant." He beamed. "It's absolutely fantastic! You've just got to grab a hold of Jay's attention. I don't want him to figure out our plan."

"I couldn't agree more."

"Thanks for your help, mate. I mine as well just break up with Megan. I don't want to hurt her, but it'll be best for the both of us."

"Agreed. To save yourself from having to deal with her tears and all, just call her up."

"That seems a bit too harsh."

"I know it may seem that way, but it's probably the only way you'll have the pair to breakup with her."

He sighed. "And once again, you're right."

I'd gone back to my room. Half an hour later I received a text from Megan. She asked for me to come over her's because she really needed me. She didn't tell me it was because of the breakup, but I already knew it was. I wasn't going to go over because I didn't trust her. But, what harm could she really do?

I went over to her place and knocked on her door. She opened it up. She was puffy eyed and red faced from all the crying. It broke my heart seeing her like that. At that instant, all I felt was regret for making Nathan do what he did. But in all honesty, it's what was best for the two. Even if Nathan doesn't end up with Amber, he might have a chance at being with someone that he'll fall in love with for all the right reasons.

I walked into her house and she shut the door behind me. I turned around and took her into my arms, hugging her tightly. Her head was on my shoulder and I could feel her tears soaking my shirt. All I could manage to say was that everything would be alright, and I said it repeatedly, hoping she'd believe my words.