Given Up

Hazel's P.O.V:

"I'M WATCHING,
I'M WAITING,
I'M ACHING,
SUFFOCATING,
IM BREATHING,
IM SPEAKING CAN YOU HEAR ME?IM SCREAMING,
FOR YOU!!" I sang over and over again.

I have honestly no idea why I am not dead yet. I mean, like seriously, Brad has beaten me down so many times that the amount of blood I lost can fill up a Red Cross truck.

Emma and the guys still haven't come to get me... I don't blame them. Emma was such a talented and amazing spirit that I became selfish and put her down.

I guess this was revenge.

I wouldn't be scared to die. I would embrace it and maybe be happy.

I don't know..

"Hazel." someone whispered.

"Who's there! What the hell do you want?" I replied.

"It's Lucas again. Emma and PTV are almost here. They are going to bust you out, but you can't let Brad know. He would kill you on the spot. Can you keep this a secret?" Lucas whispered.

"Okay. Thanks Lucas and I'm sorry for being a bitch to you when we first met." I replied.

"Don't worry about it I'm sure you had a good reason to be that way." Lucas stated.

"I didn't actually." I said truthfully.

"Well.. then apology accepted." Lucas said before locking the door.

Wow....they are coming for me... I will be set free... Holy shit.

But something inside was telling me this will not go well...

Brad's P.O.V:

"Where are you going?" I asked my useless brother Lucas.

"I'm going on a walk. I can't stay sane knowing my brother is a kidnapping psychopath." he replied with sarcasm.

"Shut the fuck up and get out of here." I snapped.

"Fine asshole." Lucas replied.

As soon as he left the room I went into the kitchen to make myself a sandwich. I got all the shit I needed and made my food. After, I walked back into the living room and sat on the couch.

Kidnapping and torturing someone makes you hella hungry.

While I was eating I couldn't help but wonder where Kyler and the twins were. They need to be back when Pierce the motherfucking Veil comes to save Hazel.

Should I call them?

Nah I'm not their fucking mom. If they don't make it then screw them.

I decide to go to the security cameras and scan the perimeter for any signs of the band. The security cameras are in my "office". So I headed upstairs and opened the door to my security room.

My security room has 10 computer monitors. The house has 4 cameras outside, The shed has 4 cameras outside, one camera at the gate, and the last camera is in a tree that catches the area of dirt after the gateway.

Yeah, I like my security system.

I didn't see any intruders or anything on the security screens so I spent 10 minutes of my life looking at dirt, grass, and the sides of the house and shed.

Waste of precious time.

Well I guess I'll prepare my weapons of destruction for the guys' arrival.

Also for Emma's death.

A/N: FILLER CHAPTER #SORRYNOTSORRY ALSO CONGRATZ TO AMERICA BEING LATE ON THE "MAKING GAY MARRIAGE LEGAL IN ALL 50 STATES" PARTY. AND ALSO THE TIME FOR THE CLIMAX HAS COME AND IM SO EXCITED. Also I went back to re-read the beginning of the book and I am so ashamed on how little detail I put and abrupt my sentences were and grammar and ugh it needs to be fixed so I will get to that when I finished the book so I'll keep you guys posted on when you should check out the updated chapter. Comment Vote and ~StayHardcore