Scared Part 2

Emma's P.O.V (before and during Lucas comes home):

"H-Hey Em." Hazel coughed. Her voice sounded as dry as the Sahara desert.

"What happened to you?" I stupidly asked.

"This dumbfuck happened that's what." Hazel spit out motioning to Brad.

"Shut the fuck up Hazel." A voice said from behind me.

"Who the fuck are you ass wipe." Hazel snapped in reply.

"I'm Vinny, and I would watch the way you talk to me because I can slit your throat in a matter of seconds." Vinny threatened. He sounded so different with a serious tone it was almost scary.

"Don't tell me what to do fucktard." Hazel snapped.

Out of nowhere a hand slapped Hazel hard across the face.

"Tsk tsk Hazel. You're so disrespectful. I thought I taught you well enough to be a good girl." Brad said menacingly.

"Hahaha. The day I show you respect will be the day I die." Hazel said.

"That can be arranged." Brad replied coldly.

"Hey.. Where's Lucas?" Kyler asked. I internally perked up by hearing his name.

"That pussy went to Warped Tour because he didn't want anything to do with me today. He couldn't handle me beating up Hazel." Brad scoffed.

"Did you turn on the cameras when he left?" Vice asked.

"Oh shit I didn't. Can you go do it Vinny? I'm kinda busy here." Brad asked.

"Yeah whatever." Vinny scoffed.

Lucas knew? We were on a date and he knew where she was! Are you serious?! Was he apart of this? Well Brad just said he left... BUT HE STILL KNEW THAT JERK!

I was too busy ranting in my head to notice that Brad was standing right in front of me smirking.

"Yea he knew where Hazel was. He doesn't even know I have you now, nor did he know I was going to have my friends kidnap you right beneath his nose. You have him so whipped it is quite sad really." Brad spat out the last part. His saliva fell on my cheek and I flinched.

"You know what Brad. What is really sad is how you can't let go of the past. You have something bottled up inside that the only way you can get it out is by hurting innocent people. That is very pathetic and not at all something you should be proud of.. You are a worthless scum." I confidently stated.

Brad's eyes flashed with pure hatred in them as my words sunk into his thick brain.

In a blink of an eye Brad grabbed a sharp bread knife. He was waving it back and forth like he was trying to hypnotize me.

"Listen here you fucker you don't know shit. You call me pathetic? Who had a sister that beat her up everyday? Who was the one who was selfish enough to try to kill herself because she can't cope with anything? Who is the one who CAUSED HER PARENT'S DEATH? YOU DID EMMA! YOURE PATHETIC BECAUSE INSTEAD OF FACING YOUR PROBLEMS YOU TRY TO KILL YOURSELF OR TRY TO RUN AWAY. THAT'S PATHETIC." Brad yelled in my face as he slammed the knife in my thigh. I let out a painful yelp as I tried to not look at the knife in my leg.

Although this knife was hurting like a bitch, I couldn't help but feel like Brad is right. What startled me the most was how he knew all of this shit about me and Hazel. Not even the Twins and Kyler know about my past.

That could explain why they are now shooting daggers at Hazel's shocked face.

Brad smirked and slowly took out the knife from my thigh. It was way worse than having the knife in my thigh. I bit my lip so hard it started to bleed.