Traitors

Vinny's POV:

We waited at the skatepark for at least 20 minutes until we saw Emma and everyone else walk to us.

I looked to my right and Kyler looked like he was about to barf. Vice was playing with his skateboard, looking like everything was fine. I was nervous, but I know that Emma will forgive us in the end once we tell her that we are gonna help them get Hazel.

"Hey guys." Emma said.

"Hey Em." I said with a nervous smile.

"Hi guys." Kyler said.

"Hey" They all replied. There was a second of awkward silence before Vice spoke.

"We know you guys are wondering why we called you guys here..." Vice said.

"And how the heck we can help you get Hazel..." I continued.

"Well here is the thing. We were a part of a band with the kidnapper. We were up for a record deal with Fearless, but Pierce The Veil was discovered and we were ditched. The kidnapper lost it and he wanted revenge. Four years later we find out Mike and Vic got new sisters. The kidnapper thought the time to act was now. He snagged Hazel and we were sent to get Emma." Kyler explained.

Boy were the guys pissed. None of their pissed off looks compared to Emma's expression. She looked like she was betrayed, which she was, and stabbed.

"Who took Hazel." Emma asked bitterly.

"Brad." I said. I don't think I have seen Emma's eyes go so wide.

"Why didn't you tell is earlier?" Vic asked.

"Our job was to just kidnap Emma, but she was with Oli. We had to wait till she was alone. When she was Kyler went to talk to her to get her to come with us, but when Lucas told us what Brad was doing to Hazel. We wanted out." Vice explained.

"Lucas was a part of this?" Emma asked sadly.

"Yea. He was supposed get you, but he said he couldn't hurt someone he fell for." Kyler said with a sad smile.

"So what do we do now." Tony asked.

"Well we come up with a plan and go get Hazel." I said.

"We know people who would like to help." Mike stated.

"Ok then let's get this show started." Vice said while clapping his hands.

This is going to be interesting.

A/N: I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT IM SORRY SCHOOL STARTED UP AGAIN AND LITTLE BY LITTLE I PUT THIS TOGETHER D: but yea VOTE COMMENT and stuff c: ~StayHardcore