The End....

Vic's P.O.V:

Hospitals are horrible. They hold life and death in each room. Some people make it alive and some don't. Right now we don't know if our friends will make it out alive.

All we can do is wait.

Alan's P.O.V

I was sitting in Emma's hospital room with my right hand holding her left hand. On the other side of Emma was Austin, we haven't left Emma's side since she was brought in here.

Everyone has been here since we were brought to the hospital. Although some had minor injuries like cuts and bruises, a few had major issues. Emma was in a coma because she had lost a lot of blood when Brad stabbed her and when she was being brave by standing up to that psycho.

I wasn't sure about the other's or how they were doing, but it didn't matter to me. My best friend was in a coma and I promised her I would protect her. I'm not leaving her side until she wakes up.

"Alan... you need to rest." A voice from behind me said.

"I don't need sleep. You are the one who said sleep is for the weak right." I stated with no emotion.

"That may be true but I know Emma wouldn't want you to lose sleep because of her. You know how she is." Oli replied.

"She won't know because she is in a coma Oli..." I said.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up to see that Austin moved next to Oli.

"Alan I know this is hard on you, hell it's hard on all of us. Vic isn't even here because he hasn't left his room. He's depressed, these girls have been his little sisters he loved and tried to help. Heck Jaime and Jack, the most energetic people we know, haven't spoken a word since the incident. I don't want you to go through sleep deprivation and end up in a hospital bed right next to Emma. Get some rest and we will call if she wakes up okay." Austin pleaded with sad eyes.

"Fine.... But I better be the first one you call." I said. I got up and grabbed my jacket.

On the way out I decided to stop by to see the others. I walked into Hazel's room to see Mike and Jaime talking to Tony and Malia. I glanced at Hazel and frowned. Not because of what she did, but because even when she is asleep, she has a pained look etched on her face.

"Hey Ashby how's Em?" Tony asked.

"She's still asleep. What about Hazel? What happened to her?" I asked.

"She is recovering from exhaustion, starvation, and had various wounds. Brad really put her through hell." Mike stated while looking at Hazel's sleeping form.

Hazel's once red hair was now faded into a pinkish color. Her face looked bony and bruised up, probably from the beatings and starvation. She seemed so sad even when she is sleeping.

"Alright well I am going to check on the other two and I'll be heading home to catch some shut eye. If she wakes up let me know." I stated quietly.

"Alright take care mate." Malia said.

Jaime just nodded and continue to stare out the window. Tony and Mike came and gave me a bro hug. I made my way over to Hazel and sadly smiled. I ruffled her hair a little and walked out of her room.

Next was someone I was hoping would be awake. I walked to the next hallway and saw Ryan leaning against the wall outside of Maddie's room.

"Hey Dawson is she awake?" I asked.

"Yea but she is in pain because she got shot. Alex and Jack are in there. Zack went to get coffee though." He replied while going back to his texting.