Las Vegas pt 3

Emma's POV:

I was showing Mike more of my sketches when there was a knock on the door. Tony got up and answered it.

"Hazel... What a surprise." Tony said rather loudly. I hastily threw my sketch book and pencil at Mike.

"What are you doing." He whispered.

"I can't have her ruin my drawings so pretend you're sketching something." I replied.

"Can I speak with Hazel Tony? I have to say something that was long overdue." Hazel said.

"Uh..." Tony stammered.

"No." Mike stated coldly.

"Come on Mike I just need to speak with Hazel. You guys can listen for all I care." Hazel begged. Her begging? That's weird.

"NO!Don't go near-" Mike started.

"Come in Hazel." I interrupted. Mike looked at me like what-the-hell.

Hazel cautiously walked in. She looked like a wreck. Her eyes were red and puffy like she was crying, and her hair looked teased.

"Emma" She started, "I am so fucking sorry. You never deserved to be treated like shit. I was jealous. When mom and dad were alive they practically worshipped the ground you walked on and they ignored me. When they died, something snapped and I felt outraged. I put you down because I don't want to be you shadow anymore. I want to be noticed as Hazel. The girl who loves to sing and write poetry. Not Hazel, Emma's shadow."

I was not expecting that.

"Hazel..." I said. I couldn't form any words. I was speechless.

"I know you hate me, but I just had to apologize for being a bitch. I don't want to be like that anymore. It's annoying." She stated.

"I don't hate you. I could never hate you because you are my sister. We have been through shit together. I'm just surprised." I said.

"Well then hopefully we can start over" she said as she walked over to the door, "oh and keep your head up beautiful." and with that she closed the door.

I stared at the door wide eyed. I have never been so speechless in my entire life.

"What the hell just happened." Kellin asked.

I sighed,"I have no idea."

"At least she is going to change right?" Tony asked.

"Well. I am going to sleep this off." Mike said while getting into a bed.

The hotel room was a little big. There were two king sized beds on one side of the room, and on the other was a desk, a drawer, and a flat screen. The bathroom was located in the hallway next to the door. there was also a side table in between the beds and a chair in the corner of the room.

"So who is sleeping with who?" Kellin asked.

"Um.. Em and I can share and You and Turtle can share. Kool?" Mike said.

"Yeah." We said in unison.

"Ok. Night you guys." Mike said.

There was an exchange of goodnights and I soon fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------

BEEP BEEP BEEP.

I reached over and turned off the annoying alarm that was set for seven o'clock in the dang morning.

"Rise and shine!" Kellin cheered.

"Ok ok we are up." Tony said while yawning.

"We have a whole day ahead of us so let's go!" Kellin replied. How can he be so happy in the morning?