The morning of Warped in Vegas

Emma's POV:

I woke up surprisingly early and a grin on my face. Last night was amazing. I can't wait to see Lucas today!

I glanced around the room and saw Hazel sleeping in Kellin's bed. It was weird seeing her be nice to me,but it is nice at the same time.

"Hazel." I said while lightly shaking her.

"What Em?" She groggily asked.

"Warped Tour is today!" I squealed. Hazel jumped up quickly.

"Omg! We get to see them today!" Hazel squealed.

"You need to tell Vic and Mike though." I sighed while running a hand through my hair. Hazel's smile faltered.

"They aren't going to approved." Hazel said sadly.

"How about you get breakfast and I talk to them about it?" I suggested. Hazel's smile reappeared.

"Okay! I'll go down to the buffet." Hazel said while quickly changing to jeans and a SWS T-shirt.

"Ok I'll go to the guys." I said while changing to my black pants and my Of Mice and Men shirt.

When we parted ways I waited till Hazel was out of sight, then knocked on their door. Jaime opened the door and he looked like shit.

"What do you want Emma." Jaime asked grumpily.

"Woah there. Good morning to you too Dora the explorer." I said laughing at drunk Jaime.

"Oh no..." He said while putting his hands on his face, "You saw me drunk off my ass huh."

"Yep. It's ok you were pretty funny. Anyways can I talk to Vic and Mike?" I asked.

"Yea sure." Jaime said while opening the door for me to come in.

The room was somewhat decent. Tony was asleep on of the beds uncomfortably. Kellin was asleep on the floor holding a Jack Daniels bottle. Mike and Vic were watching tv.

"Hey guys." I said.

"Em! Stop yelling!" Jaime yelled while putting his head in a pillow.

"Don't mind him he is always like that." Vic said.

"Oh..." I trailed off, "Can I talk to you and Mike real quick?"

"Sure darlin' what's up." Vic asked. I sat on the edge of their bed and sat cross legged.

"Well you know Hazel and I are teenagers right?" I started.

"Right." Mike said.

"And well we might have crushes on boys." I continued.

"Yea." Vic said

"Maybe even have a boyfriend someday." I said.

"Woah woah woah. Stop right there." Vic said.

"No no. let the girl speak." Mike said smirking.

"Well.... I know you guys are our big brothers, but we need to grow up and socialize with people." I started again.

"What are you getting at Em?" Vic urged.

"Hazelmayormaynothaveaboyfrienandilikesomeone." I quickly said. Vic and Mike stared at me like I just told them I murdered someone.

"W-What." Vic said.

"When did this happen?" Mike asked.

"Well I will wait for Hazel to fill you in on that." I said.

"Where is she?" Vic asked angrily.

"She is bringing breakfast up from downstairs. It is Warped Tour today after all." I said. Vic and Mike looked surprised.