The Damsel in Distress

Hazel's POV:

The last thing I remember was being at the hotel. I was going to meet Brad to go to Warped. Then someone attacked me.

I guess that's how I ended up here right? Was this supposed to happen? Was karma finally biting me in the ass? Well it is my fault after all. I wonder if they noticed I was gone. I highly doubt it.

I was currently tied tightly on a wooden chair, in a dark room. I look down at my feet and I saw my legs tied against the chair's legs. My forearms were tied down to the chair.

What a shame I thought I am stuck here.

Suddenly a door opened and a stream of light burned my eyes. I closed my eyes and looked the other direction of where the light was coming from.

"Morning beautiful." A male voice said. I started shaking.

"W-Who are you." I said as I turned my head towards the man.

"You don't need to know. Are you hungry?" He asked as if he even cares.

"No. I don't want your freakin food." I stated with confidence. He didn't like that.

I then felt a sharp pain on my cheek. That bastard hit me.

"Well now you won't get any you little piece of shit." He growled.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"Because, sweetheart, you are someone who Victor and Michael Fuentes care about. This is my revenge. I'm not doing this alone though..." He trailed,"I have said too much."

Soon I felt my hair being tugged. I looked down to see a knife on my neck. I closed my eyes, getting ready to feel the pain. Instead I felt his hot breath on my neck.

"Now. If you want this to go smoothly I suggest you sit back and relax. Also, you have to wait for them to find you." He said right next to my ear.

"It won't be long you know. They will come and you will get arrested." I stated matter-of-factly.

"I don't know sweetheart, I already have someone watching over Emma right as we speak." He laughed.

"YOU BASTARD! LEAVE EMMA OUT OF THIS!" I yelled while struggling to free myself so I can kick his ass.

"Oh,but, she is already in the game Hazel." He replied.

"You can't do this!" I pleaded. He turned to look at me and I gasped.

"I already have." He stated while shutting the door.

Here I am again. Surrounded by darkness. Now the only difference was that I know who is behind all of this madness and I can't help the others.

Why?

Why would you do this Brad?

A/N: Dun Dun Duuuuuun! Short chapter #sorrynotsorry ^.^ Comment, Vote ~Stay Hardcore.