Chapter 12

IRIS

I had sex with Montgomery King. Not once, oh God, not even twice. There’s a chance I had more orgasms just last night than my entire life combined. I’m not complaining one bit. Laying with my cheek against his chest is the best I’ve felt in a long time. I didn’t plan on him spending the night, but pure exhaustion eventually took over and we crashed. I woke up about a half-hour who and couldn’t pry myself out of this bed. It felt so good, I felt right where I belonged. How was it possible I could feel so at home with a man that I hardly knew?

“I can hear you thinking.” Monty’s voice was deep with a hint of early morning grogginess.

I slid my hand over his bare abs and I slipped my hand into his. “What are you talking about?”

“Don’t lie to me, Iris. You’re not regretting last night, are you?”

“Are you?” I replied, nervously.

With a quick tug of my hand, Monty pulled over, forcing me to straddle him. I was still naked and feeling way too self-conscious. This man may have seen me in all my glory all night long, but it felt so different in the daytime. As if he could read my mind, Monty pulled the sheet up and over my shoulder, allowing me to wrap myself in it. 

“Do you really need to ask that, sweetheart?”

“I don’t want to sound like a loser, Monty, but it’s been a long time since I’ve been with anybody and I’m probably way into my brain right now.”

“Yeah, sweetheart,” he chuckles, “you’re thinking way too much. I had a fucking great time last night. So great, in fact, that I wouldn’t mind doing it again and again. You’re magical, Iris. There isn’t a damn thing I regret, so get that thought out of your mind, alright?”

I nod, “I can do that. So, what now?”

“First, I was thinking I could sink into you again because this morning wood was made worse by the feel of you on me.”

“You’ve got quite the mouth on you, sir.”

“Fuck, Iris,” he growls as he flips us over so he is now on top. “You can’t call me ‘sir’ with that sassy mouth.” His erection presses against the side of my leg, making the ache from the night before disappear, filled with wetness and pleasure. 

“What’s going to happen if I do?” I challenge.

“It might make me revert back to my military days when I was a little desperate for control. I’m not sure if you can handle that right now.”

“Maybe we could try and we could see.”

A look of darkness comes over his face,  but he shakes it off. “In due time, my girl, don’t you worry about a thing. Right now, I’m going to need you to rip off another one of those condoms before I get too caught up in the moment.”

I grab one more foil packet from the nightstand, handing it to Monty. He tears it open and then slides the rubber one, wasting no time before he slides into me again. Filling me up and making this the best morning ever.

Monty joined me in the shower after our morning delight where he begged to have an early breakfast, devouring my pussy like it was his favorite plate of food. I’ve never felt so sexy and wanted in my life. It took some convincing to get him out of the shower. Without a change of clothes, he was back in his dress pants and undershirt, sitting at my kitchen table sipping a cup of coffee.

Without much in the way of breakfast, we were both going to have to settle for bagels and cream cheese. I pull them out of the toaster and put two plates on the table, sitting down next to him. “Sorry, I need to grab groceries today, otherwise I would have made something better.”