Chapter 16

IRIS

“Come on, beautiful,” Monty stands and holds his hand out. “Let's see if I can remember where your bedroom is.”

“I suspect you remember exactly where my room is, Monty.” I put my hand in his, allowing him to pull me off the couch with a little tug. 

Monty moved through my house like he belonged here. It wasn’t long before we entered my bedroom and he pulled me against his body. Monty’s hands framed my face and his lips crashed against mine. He was a man of many talents and kissing was one of them. It certainly wasn’t the only skill he had with his mouth though. We moved toward my bed as we were kissing, soon Monty’s legs hit the bed and we broke our kiss for a moment.

“Your lips drive me crazy, Iris.”

“Everything about you drives me crazy, Monty.”

“That’s not a bad thing at all, baby.” He takes a seat on the edge of my bed and pulls me closer by my hips. “As much as I love you wearing these painted-on jeans, I need you naked.”

“Oh?” With a flirty grin, I grip the bottom of my shirt and pull it over my head, tossing it off to the side. “Is this going to be a one-sided thing because it hardly seems fair if I get naked, but you don’t.”

“You’re not naked yet, sweetheart.” He presses a kiss against my bare stomach while his hands grab my ass, squeezing it tight and then giving it a little smack. “Show me this beautiful ass of yours, Iris. I’m dying to see you all.”

I unbuttoned my jeans and with Monty’s help, my jeans landed near where my shirt was. His hands hit my hips again, but this time it was to spin me around. The panties I had on weren’t anything special, but you would have thought I was modeling La Pearla goods based on the growl that Monty made as he massaged my ass once again. He even leaned in and kissed the small area of exposed cheeks. 

While he was occupied with my behind, I unsnapped my bra and let it fall to the ground. Slowly, I turned back around so Monty could show his adoration to my breasts as well. Every move he made and sound coming from him gave me the confidence to keep going and show him my body. I’ve been so self-conscious of the curves and the light lines that the last ten years have brought. As a teenage girl, I never felt good about my body. It never got better as I developed into a woman. Monty didn’t seem to notice or if he did he never said a thing.

“You have too many clothes on, Monty.” I’m in just my panties and it seems a little unfair. Monty smirks and removes his shirt, showing off his musicals and tattoos. There are no misplaced curves or soft spots on this man. Especially nothing soft in his pants, where I can see his erection bulging out. 

“Take it off then, baby.” When I lean down to grab the hem of his shirt, Monty runs his tongue over my nipple. The pleasurable sensation runs through my body and makes me weak in the knees. Rather than pulling off his shirt with ease, I end up straddling his lap with his head buried between my breasts.

“Monty!” I throw my head back and cry his name as he uses his hands to squeeze my breasts while his mouth moves back and forth between the two. He’s driving me wild, I need more though. The ache in my core is taking over. My hips begin to move against his bulge, seeking pleasure anywhere I can get it.

“God damnit, Iris, I can feel how soaked you are through my jeans.”

He grabs my face and starts kissing me again. I rock my hips back and forth over his erection. My panties are soaked, but I keep moving. Monty bucks his hips as well, encouraging me through kisses to fall apart all over him. My entire body is lit up and my movements get even more furious as I chase the pleasure of an orgasm. I start to chant Monty’s name and just as he drags his teeth over my bottom lip, I start to orgasm.