Car video - matt

Hiii!! So this is about obviously about a car video but it's going to be a q&a for y/n!

Pls don't hate on me this is my first story so if it's terrible pls tell me so I can never make one again.

Pronouns: she/her

Ok let's goooo!!!
________________________________
NO ONES POV

"WTF IS UP YOUTUBE!?" Matt said to start the video in the stupid YouTuber voice. "Yea WTF IS UPP" Chris said after. "No we gotta say it at the same time ya know?" Matt said as nick and Chris nodded but y/n just watched them. "Ok 1, 2, 3" Matt counted. "WTF IS UP YOUTUBE?!" They all said together except y/n. "Today we have a special guest, drum roll pls..." Chris said while they all drum rolled. "Y/N, Y/L/N!!!!" Nick screamed. "Wassup pookiessss!!" Y/n screamed as we all laughed. "Today we are doing a q&a for y/n" Matt stated.
________________________________
We started the video
"Ok y/n first question is...what is ur favorite color" Matt asked. "Y/F/C (your favorite color) 100 %" y/n said enthusiastically. "YASSSS" nick yelled. "Ok next question is do you have a bf" Matt asked looking like he actually wanted to know. "Nope as single as Pringle!" Y/n said and Matt smiled but y/n ignored it. "Ok next question, um, does y/n have any pets?" Chris asks. "Yes his/her name is y/p/n" (your pets name and if you don't have a pet then act like it says nope) y/n said while smiling.
________________________________
Fast forward to the end of the video

Y/N'S POV

"Byeee y'all" nick said to the camera and Matt screamed in the camera like he always does but
It startled you and you jumped, everyone laughed. "So Matt what was up with you when that little boyfriend question came up? You looked like you wanted to know if she did or not" Nick said smirking. "Well um,um...shut up Nick" Matt deafened himself. "I'm just saying" Nick said, you were also wondering because you have had a crush on Matt since your junior year of high school. "I want to know to!" Chris jumps in. "Oml both of u shut it! Pls" Matt yelled and Chris mocked him, Matt didn't notice , you laughed. "What's so funny!?" Matt asked, you looked at Chris and you whispered "Chris mocked you" you laughed a little and made Matt laugh too. "HEYY I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!!?" Chris yelled as we all laughed.

                              MATTS POV

Oml she is so pretty, her y/e/c (your eye color) eyes and y/h/c (your hair color) is beautiful, she has the most gorgeous smile in the world and her laugh is contagious, i can't help but laugh with her even if she said Chris was mocked me because idc as long as I'm with y/n and we're happy, i feel like I'm in heaven. But I can't tell her I like her! What if I ruin are friendship!? But what if I make her mine?! Mine...my y/n:)

                          NO ONES POV

Matt drives to the triplets house because y/n is staying the night there. Matt parks and gets out, then everyone gets out too. "Im tired" Chris said as Nick yawns and nods. "Same ima get some sleep gn!" Nick said and went to his room so did Chris, so it's just y/n and Matt...Alone. "Y/n..." Matt said you looked at him and said "yes?" "I have been waiting to tell u this for so long but...I really really like you a lot and I have for years, I hope this doesn't change anything and you don't hav-" he was cut off by y/n saying. " no matt I like u too, I have since junior year of high school! This has to be a dream, if it is pls never wake me up!!" Matt giggles and asks. "So y/n y/m/n y/l/n (your name your middle name and your last name) will you be my gf?!" "YASS!!" Y/n screams and hugs Matt. "I'm tired what do you say if we go to bed" Matt asked y/n "yea I'm tired t-" y/n gets cut off by Matt picking her up bridal style to his room as y/n laughs. They both got in the bed, y/n put her head in the crook of his neck and cuddled. "I love you" Matt said. "I love you too" y/n said back until they both Fell asleep.
________________________________

Thank you sm for reading this first story I will make more tomorrow after school because it's...12:47 rn! I hope you liked it!

01/16/24

Words counted: 806

BYEEE✌️💗