Beach day - alhana

This one will be about you and alhana dating, you too decide to go to the beach because you brought her to Myrtle beach, ur hometown!

I hope you think I eat this up!

Pronouns: she/him what ever you want! But I'm going to say she because I can't say silly she/him every single time.
______________________________
                             Y/N'S POV

I was listening to chase Atlantic, waiting for my gf to get back from the store, when my gf alhana texted me, finally!

Heyy do you want to go to the
Beach when I come back?!

                           Yassss ofccc!!! I'm going to get
                          Dressed now!!!:)

Ok good!! I'm excited!:)

                                       Sameee!!! See ya, I love u!

see ya, I love you too!
_______________________________
I got up really fast and turned up my music as I got dressed. I got my favorite bikini/swim trunks, it was a pastel yellow with pink dots on it, I had a cover up to, my grandma made it for me to wear. I got dressed and braided little pieces of my hair, I also put beads in the braids. I put my wedges on with that! It was tots adorable.

I'm coming in!!!

I'm coming in!!!

                                                         YAYYYY!!!!:)))
_______________________________

Alhana came in and got changed, she looked...HELLA FINE!! "Sooo you ready yet?!????!" I asked getting impatient. "Ok yes let's go get the sunscreen, towels, tanning lotion, and the little umbrella thingie" alhana said as we both laughed at "the little umbrella thingie". We got the stuff and got into the car! I was so excited because I haven't been to the beach since I was 11! And I'm 19 rn so. I got aux because my music is better ✌️🤪✌️. We got to the beach and set everything up, "let's go into the water!!" Alhana said but I said "ok in 15 first let me tan for 15 minutes ok?" "Ugh ok!" Alhana groaned. 15 minutes passed and alhana jumps up and said "15 minutes up! Let's go!!" "Ok!!" I jumped up and we ran to the water.
______________________________
                           Alhana's POV

Me and y/n got into the water and Jesus farkle it was cold! But y/n didn't seem to think it's that cold "it's so cold!" I said to her "no it's not!" Y/n said and my jaw dropped "just go in and you're going to get used to it" y/n said so I did and so did she, we both went deep enough for us to put are heads underneath the water. And she was right I got used to it pretty quick. "AHHH" y/n screamed then stopped and relaxed "what happened?!" I asked her "I thought I stepped on a fish or a shark or a jellyfish but it was just seaweed" she said laughing a little bit. "Do you want to go eat are lunchables?" I ask her and she said "um yea ofc!" "I WoVe WuNcHaBlEs!" She also said and we laughed. "mE tWOo" I said back. "Okokok let's go" she said while laughing.
______________________________
                             Y/N'S POV

We ate are lunchables! I got the nacho one and alhana got the nasty little cracker thing. I drunk my Pepsi and I ACCIDENTALLY DROPPED IT🤯🤯😱😱! That's a disaster, so I screamed "MY PEPSI!!! NOOOO😱🤯🥲" "Oml I'll get you another one!" Alhana said to me and gave me one. "Thank you! I love you!" I said as I kissed her cheek. "I love you to" she pecked my lips. "That would be terrible if you didn't have another one" I said, alhana agreed and chuckled. See ever since I was about 11 I had started a HUGE addiction to Pepsi and spirit mint extra gum...I still do, it's a really big problem tho but idrc so! "Do you want to listen to music?" I ask alhana and she nods so I gave her one of my AirPods and played ifhy by Tyler the creator. "IFYH!! But I love you, I'm bad at keeping my emotions gullible"I sang to myself "I'm in loveeeeeeeeeeee" me and alhana sang to each other🫶🏻 "GIRL YOU F WITH MY EMOTIONS, TF IS ALL THIS NOSIE ABOUT, I EVEN CONSIDERED TO QUIT SMOKING, YOU TURNED TO A B WHO LET THE DOGS OUT, IN MY DOG HOUSE!!" I sang/screamed. "Damn y/n " alhana said while laughing "huh?" I was confused because I didn't even notice that I yelled. "You just screamed that big part of the song and a lot of people heard it" she said still laughing. I started to laugh a little to. Me and alhana decided to tan for 1 more hour and then we were going to leave, 1 hour passes so we pack up everything into the car and drove to the hotel. We still have about 3 more days in Myrtle beach. We got to the hotel and layed down but then remembered we have sand everywhere on us and we're wet with salt, so we took turns getting into the shower. I went after alhana did and got out. I got changed into my pjs, and layed down with alhana. "That was fun, but I love you good night" alhana said closing her eyes, "I love you too good night" I said back, kissed her forehead and cuddled her until we both fell asleep. The best beach day ever!
______________________________
That's the end and plssss plsss plssss give me some recommendations if you have any! Don't be scared to comment it!

Words: 913

Slay all day Pookies!🫶🏻