Sick - chris

This one is about Chris being sick and y/n will be ig helping him and stuff!:)

I hope you like this one ✌️

Pronouns: she/her

How to be a baddie , grrr 😡
_______________________________

Y/N'S POV

I was laying on my bed listening to childish Gambino when I got a text from someone, so I checked who it was it was Chris, my bf and it said.

Can you pls come over? I'm Sick and I want you!

Sick and I want you!

Um yes ofc I'll be there
In 10 minutes ok?

Ok, I love you and see you
Soon!💗

I love you too see ya!💗

_______________________________

So I got dressed into my blue fresh love set, did a little makeup and put my hair into 2 French braids.
_______________________________

So you got in your car and drove to target to get him some candy, Pepsi, Barbecue Frito twists, and a basket to make a little basket out of it, plus you also got some tissues for his nose. Lastly, you made a little card that said "I hope that this little basket of treats will make you feel at least a little better but I got all of ur favorite treats in this, I love you Chris!:)"

Love y/n

So you wrote that down and obviously payed for ur stuff. So now you had to drive to Chris', you got there and knocked on the door. "Oh Heyy sweetie , I missed you how are you doing?"  Mary Lou asked "um I'm doing great hbu?" You asked her "I'm doing great too, well Chris is upstairs in his room, pls tell me what happens or if he is ok" Mary Lou told you as she walked to the kitchen "ok I will thank you!" You said to her "ofc np honey" Mary Lou said while smiling as I walked up stairs with the basket! I knocked on the door. "Oml Nick FUCK OFF!!" Chris screamed. "It's y/n" you said. "Oh sorry pls come in!" Chris said softly as I came in. "I got you stuff!!" You said enthusiastically. "Yaayyyyy" Chris said as you gave it to him.
______________________________
Chris' POV

She got me a basket! That's the cutest thing ever!! Oh I love her, she got my my favorite candy, and the barbecue Frito twists, wait wait she got me PEPSIII!!! Ouu there is a note! "Open the note!" Y/n said as I nodded and opened it. It says "I hope these little treats with make you feel at least a little better,  but I got all of your favorite treats in this, I love you Chris!:)" "awww y/n I love you so much" I started to tear up, i really do love her. She kissed my forehead and hugged me. "Do you want to watch a movie? I put popcorn in there!" Y/n said and I nodded. She put on 16 candles which is are second favorite movie to watch. (if you haven't watched 16 candles you should! it's literally one of the best movies ever and if you've watched the breakfast club then you'll like it, plus the breakfast club is my favorite movie) we were half way into the movie and y/n has her head on my lap as I play with her hair.
_______________________________
Y/N'S POV

I layed my head on his lap as he played with my hair, the movie was half way done and I'm already tired but I can't sleep because Chris! Oh I love him. "Chris honey, I'm tired" I said to him so I can hopefully go to sleep at be his house. "Same, do you want to stay the night?" He asked and I nodded. "Ok I'll go ask my mom and you ask your mom on text, ok?" He asked and ofc I nodded and said "ok!" I texted my mom.

                      Hey mom! Can I spend the night at                        Chris' tonight pls?

                        Chris' tonight pls?

Yes sweetheart ofc you can
I love you and sleep good!💗

                     Thank you mom 🫶🏻 I love you too
                      Sleep well!!😴

💗💗💗
                                                    💗🫶🏻💗🫶🏻

_______________________________

Chris came back up and we both said "she said "yes ofc!" We laughed because we said it at the same time. We both fell asleep cuddling each other, who know how much fun it could be for Chris to be sick.
_______________________________

Done✌️ I hope you liked this one and let's teach you something real quick again!
                  How to be a baddie!🤪
1. Were only BLACK LIPSTICK!
2. Grr at ur friends or just any person you meet.
3 . Slay all day

Words: 757

Byeee POOKS🧿💗🫶🏻