TOURR! - matt

This story will be about the triplets first tour and y/n goes with them to it.

I'm texting my pookie and doing this at the same time so bear with me! Thx

Pronouns: she/her

"My pronouns are USA 🇺🇸! 🦅🦅🦅!!"
_______________________________
Y/N'S POV

Me and the triplets are at their house, I'm staying the night because me, the triplets, Madi, tril, Malcom, and that's it, are going on tour! But it's the triplets tour we're just there tbh! But I'm really excited, we're all excited! Rn we're in the kitchen hanging out because we already packed. "So, why do yall not like pickles especially you, Chris!?" I asked offended because I LOVE PICKLES!! "They're just nasty tbh" Chris said, I gasped and my jaw dropped. "Ur nasty" I joke with him "you don't take showers!" I joke again because this one girl said Chris looks like he would stink but he doesn't, idk it might just be a thing Nick or Matt made up! "I DO TAKE SHOWERS!!" Chris said as we laughed "so stfu and stop saying that!" Chris said as we still laughed Because it was hilarious! "No! It's funny!" Matt states. The doorbell rings, it's Madi, tril, and Malcom!! "MADIII!!!!" I say as I see Madi Fr the that Chris opened. Me and Madi have been friends for 8 or 9 years now. We met in the 5th grade, I was a new student from Myrtle Beach to Los Angeles! I was so excited! My mom got a really good job so that's why we moved. "Y/N!!!" Screams and pushes Chris out the way to hug me!! She is my pookie and we haven't seen each other in A WEEK?! "I MISSED U POOKIE!!" I say to my pookie/madi. "I MISSED U TOO!!" She said back "Jesus you're in the same room, keep it down!" Matt said "no" I said and Nick came to hug Madi.
_______________________________
Matt's POV

"No" y/n said to me after I said to keep it down. "Damn I thought you were my gf not my enemy!?" I joked with her "I'm both!" She said and kissed my cheek. "Damn ok!" I said everyone laughed. We all went to the bus and set everything up for tomorrow because we're also sleeping here tonight. Y/n started whisper singing to herself a song in a different language and I heard it, I think it was a French song so I asked, "are you singing a French song?" I asked y/n "yea I speak a little French, English ofc, and a little Spanish" y/n told me. "Ouuu so what song are you singing?" I asked her. "derniere danse from indila!" She answered "my favorite French artist plus one of the most popular French artists" she added. "That's really hot" I said and hugged y/n from behind, y/n blushed. "Get a room!" Nick said and everyone laughed and agreed ofc.
_______________________________
                              Y/N'S POV

"I'm tired, it's....1:04" I said to everyone. "Yea we need sleep" Malcom stated. "Ok well gn everyone one! Besides Matt" I said everyone said gn back. Me and Matt layed down in the bed together. "I love you" matt said "I love you too" I said as matt kissed my forehead "good night hun"  Matt said to me "good night baby" i said back to Matt. We both fell asleep cuddling each other. I was woken by Matt shaking me and softly saying "wake up y/n" in his morning voice. "Mhm, good morning" I said to him. "Good morning, we got to get up and get ready for the "show", we're going to be there at 12:45 and it's...10:56" Matt said to me and checked the time "ok I'm getting up" I said to him. I got up and got dressed into the triplets latest merch, (the black, white, and brown fresh love sets because this is based in like January 2023 so you can pick which color) 
I put my hair into a bun and got my white Air Forces.
______________________________
                             Matt's POV

I woke up to y/n's head in the crook my neck and I checked the time, 10:46. So I slowly got up to not wake up y/n, I went to see if anyone else is awake. Everyone but y/n and Chris was, so I went to wake her up while Nick woke up Chris. She looked beautiful and peaceful I couldn't but I did, I shook her and said "wake up y/n" I said she woke up and still looked amazing! I was still really tired. "Mhm, good morning" she said in her morning voice, god I love her morning voice. "Good morning,we got to get up and get ready for the "show", we're going to be there at 12:45 and it's...10:56" I said checking my phone for the time. "Ok I'm getting up" y/n said. I got changed into a fresh love set to match y/n, combed my hair ofc and my white air forces.
_______________________________
                              Y/N'S POV

We got to the place and walked out, there was sooo many people in the back screaming, I was terrified tbh!  But we got inside, we were all in the backstage, Matt looked really anxious so I went over to him, I rubbed his back and kissed pecked his lips "it's going to be ok! Everyone came to see you and ur brothers! Ik that it's a lot of people but it's ok, they all love you! And you make them happy by just showing up" I said to him to calm him down. "Thank you so much y/n, I love you and ur right" he said to me "I love you too and Ik I always am!" I joked with the last part, he laughed little. Then it was time for them to go on stage "you got this!" I lip synced to all of them but mostly Matt. For the next 1 hour they were up there and the funniest thing I heard was when this girl said "Chris trying to get a gf" when Nick asked "what's the scariest thing you've ever experienced" that one was hilarious but the triplets said bye and got off stage. I hugged Matt and said "see! They loved you! Some girl had a literal sign that says "I 💗 Matt", I'm always right!" I said to Matt, he smiled and laughed at the sign thing "true" Matt said "i love you so much! Ur so pretty and sweet" Matt said to me which made me so happy inside "i love you too, ur so handsome and kind!" I said back to him. I love tour already!
____________________________
This one is my longest so far hopefully you guys like this one like I always say and I need to stfu and stop saying that but idk what else to say plus hopefully y'all like this one just like the first one about Matt

Words:1182

"What would you like to know weather boy" 🎤