Disney - nick, matt, chris

This story is about when the triplets went to Disney with Madi and Paige but now they're bringing their sister, y/n!

Y/n with be still 17 and the triplets are 18

Pronouns: she/her

Free sha vaca do!!
_______________________________
Y/N'S POV

"YASSS WE ARE HEREEE!!" I screamed from the back seat (well technically middle because we're in the van but wtv) see I've never been but the triplets have! I was still in my mom's belly when we went and the triplets were 1 years old. "Yassss!!" Paige screamed back from behind me and I laughed, me and Paige got really close these last 2 weeks, she is reassert and the same with Madi but me and Paige do a lot of TikTok dances together because I love TikTok dances! "Letsss gooo!!" Chris screamed and we all laughed because his voice cracked when he said it. "That wasn't me! That was Matt!!" Chris said and pointed at Matt. " WTF dude no it was you!" Matt said as we all laughed. "Chris ur nose is already growing plus can you say Ima real boi?!" I asked him "IMA REAL BOIII!" Chris screamed and I was balling out laughing, we got to the line and were waiting in till Chris asked "What would happen if Pinocchio said my nose is about to grow rn?" Chris asked us all. "WhAt! I think he would die!" Nick answered "I'm still trying to figure out what tf you just said" I said and everyone started laughing. "No Fr my brain is not braining" I laughed a little too.
______________________________
                              Chris POV

"Letsss gooo!!" I screamed but my voice cracked, everyone started laughing. I wasn't embarrassed of anything but I had to blame Matt for it!! "That wasn't me! That was Matt!!" I screamed and pointed. "WTF dude no it was you!" Matt defended himself. "Chris ur nose is already growing plus can you say ima real boi!?" Y/n asked and I said "IMA REAL BOIII" we all laughed and moved on in till we're at are 3 ride "DiNoSoUr!!" I shrieked and everyone was laughing. "Oml Chris ur so funny!" Paige said and Madi nodded. "Ouuu Cheerios!!" Nick said and Madi side eyed him "that's not how you say it!" Madi said as she laughed. "It's  churros" Madi said and we all laughed a little.
_______________________________
                               Matts POV

"It's churros" Madi said and me Chris and Nick were so confused. "What no it's cheerios!" I said to Madi. "Yea wym "it's churros" it's 100% not!" Chris agreed with me. "Look!" Madi searched up how to say churros and shows them the phone. "See!!?" Madi said. "Ok well enough churros nonsense! Let's go get some food because I'm fucking hungry!" Y/n said and we all laughed. "But ur always hungry?!" I stated to y/n and everyone laughed more and agreed. "Yea soooo?" Y/n said. "Don't be mad because I'm so slay baddie purrr!!" Y/n said and we all die out laughing. "Jesus y/n!" Paige said while laughing. 
_______________________________
                            Paige's POV

"Jesus y/n!" I said while laughing. Fast forward to after we ate are food. "Ouu y/n do you want to do a TikTok here?!" I asked her and she said " YASS!?" Y/n said to me. We picked the light skinned girl with her light skinned crew dance. And we started the dance, I started first, then she went after me and lastly we went together and ate!!!  We watched it and we both said "ayyy we ateeee!!" At the same time. Then we decided to ask Madi if she wanted to do it with us! "Hey Madi do you want to do this dance with us!?" Y/n asked Madi. "YASS ofcc!!" Madi said.
_______________________________
                             Madi's POV

"Hey Madi do you want to do this dance with us!?" Y/n asked me and ofc I said "YASS ofcc!!"  So we started the dance and y/n started first, then Paige went and lastly we all went together! It was kinda fun! But y/n didn't like her part so we restarted and I'm not complaining it's pretty fun! But when y/n was half way done with her part, Chris Nick and Matt came into the background and was copying us, really badly😭. So y/n finished her part, then Paige went and lastly me again. We checked what it looked like and it was really really good and funny because the triplets in the background.
______________________________
                             Nicks POV

Y/n, Paige, and Madi were dancing when me, Chris, and Matt came back from getting us lemonade and we decided that it would be a funny thing to get into the video and copy them 😃 and we saw the results and it was hilarious tbh. We got on our last ride, the Jurassic Park ride. And Chris said "RARRR🦖" "I can fight a dinosaur!" I said to the camera for are vlog . "I want to ride that dinosaur" y/n said and we all said "woahhhh" "ay yooo" "Oml y'all know what I meant!" Y/n said laughing with us. What an amazing day!
_______________________________

I hope you likiee and my hands hurt 😞✌️

But have you ever gotten bitten by a kid in kindergarten? I did ✌️🙈✌️because I slayyyy.

Words: 903

peace tf out🤪