Spirit week/prom pt 3 - matt

This is the 3rd part of Matt and y/n going through spirt week and prom but this one Matt is going to ask y/n to the prom!

Pronouns: she/her

"WTF IS UP YOUTUBE!"- Matt
_______________________________
                             Y/N'S POV

I woke up with dance moms still playing on my TV from last night and a whole pizza box on the floor! I woke up, Matt, Chris, and Nick we all got dressed for career day, I was wearing a black skinny dress, I did my make up, I curled my hair, I had a very, very, very, very, very bougie rhinestone necklace on, lastly, I had My rhinestone heels. The triplets had a YouTube shirt on they all had separate ones of course and Nick had some black shorts on, Chris had gray sweatpants and Matt had black sweatpants, had their car video camera, Chris had their blog camera, and I gave Matt my camera just for today. " if you break this, you're gonna have to pay for it. And I will kill you" I told Matt "ok I won't" he said while chuckling.
_______________________________
We all got into the car, Matt started driving to school. We got to school I went to first hour and I have first hour with my best friend. Kinley and Chloe, I am friends with another Chloe and I've known her since kindergarten but this Chloe is a Chloe I've known since sixth grade and I've also known Kinley since sixth grade but I met Chloe before. But basically we talked the whole hour. Obviously, I got some work done though, but we got to work in a little group. I have McKenzie and Nathan in that class. Plus I have Chris in that class so me, Nathan, McKenzie and Chris were talking the whole time. Thank goodness I don't have a class except for one which is fifth hour without one of the triplets or my closest friends. Third hour comes around which is the class I have Nick, Matt, and Chloe, the Chloe that I've known since kindergarten. so I talked to them the whole class got some work done really boring but the last class I have until lunch is fourth hour because every Wednesday we have all seven of our classes but every Tuesday Monday Thursday and Friday we have only four classes. The last class which is fourth hour, Of course I have Kinley, Chris, and Nick.
_______________________________
                             Matt's POV

The bell rings, so that means fourth hour is over, so I go to the hall that we usually come in and out of to go to school and get out I see about half of our lunch shift there and the rest of it right behind me so everyone rushes and rushes to tape the papers on the lockers. I got the flowers out of my locker and everyone got behind me, and I just stood there and waited with the flowers in my hand and some of my friends were telling me "you got this" blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, blah, blah, and I was so nervous I felt like my heart could pop right out of my chest at this point, what if she said no!? she's not gonna say no, she's gonna say yes, she's my girlfriend why would she say no!?
_______________________________
                             Y/N'S POV

The bell rings, and me, Kinley, Chris and Nick I'll go to the lunch room and for some reason nobody's there and were usually like almost the last person into the lunch room so I'm confused, Chris is confused, Kinley's confused, and Nick is confused. " how about we just go to McDonald?!" Nick says, we all agree so we start walking to the back where we usually leave if we want something to eat or something i'm looking down on my phone and talking to Kinley, Chris, and Nick of course I'm not rude, and I look up and see the whole lunch shift behind my man, Matt.  I look at the lockers, and it says "y/n, m/n, l/n, will you go to prom with me?" I squealed and jumped up and down "YASSSS!! ofc I will! Better late than never" " that is true, but I'm not that late" Matt says, and I side eye him " prom is in two days. What do you mean?" I said while laughing, Matt gave me flowers and hugged me.
_______________________________
We finish the rest of school and all gone to the car. their mom and dad did agree that this whole week the triplets can stay at my house whatever days they want or I can stay at their house whatever day they want so we were trying to figure out who's house we should stay the night at we decided that we were gonna stay the night at their house. It's simply just better, plus I like going to their house. But before we decide to go to the mall and go shopping, I got lots of cute clothes so did the triplets. We went to h&m, American eagle, Clare's ofc, simply southern, nike and ofc the Disney store and just looking. We all got to the car and started going to their house. We got to their house and Mary Lou made some pasta which I love pasta and I love Mary Lou's food so of course I ate it up!
_______________________________
We all had an amazing dinner and really funny conversations, we laughed all night. But we all decided to go lay down at 10:39 pm, me and Matt laid down into his bed and watched it takes two because it's a really good movie and we cuddled up while watching it, "y/n?" Matt said "yes" I answered "I love you" Matt said, he is so sweet! "I love you too" I said smiling wide and kissed him, he kissed my forehead. "I really do" Matt said "I do too" I smiled and said. We finished the movie and fell asleep cuddling like always.
_______________________________
Um yea soooo this is pt 3, and I hope it's good and ima not use the "✌️" emoji because I use that emoji 2 much!

Words: 1051

My hand hurts and my back does too! Because I slay!!