Music pt 2 - chris

This one is pt 2 for music pt 1 obviously, it's about y/n actually going on stage for America's got talent!

Pronouns : she/her

"This isn't even a prank this is a benefit!" - Matt * Liam Neeson all around his room*
_______________________________
                            Y/N'S POV

Me and my bf Chris just woke up from NICK AND MATT JUMPING ON US LIKE BUFFOONS! "WAKE UP!!" Matt said while still jumping "TODAYS THE DAY COME ON!!" Nick added as he jumped as well. "OK OK OK WE GET IT!" I screamed and got up, so did Chris. I got dressed into a gray crop top, some bell bottom jeans ofc, a light blue jacket like the one that max from stranger things ig, my white Air Forces, the matching necklace that Chris got me for my birthday again, a couple bracelets that I got from the triplets tour, some rings, and I took one of Chris' hats again but this time I stole one of his gray ones (not a Bennie a hat).
______________________________
I curled my hair, did a little makeup look, I also got my nails done yesterday! They are baby blue so it matches, I grabbed my purse, phone, extra lip gloss ofc, gum, perfume, my wallet, and some hair ties, I put them all into my purse and went to check up on everyone to see if they are ready. I first went to nicks room because Ik Chris is ready because he went downstairs when I got up, plus he looked gooooood. I knocked on nicks door "come in!" He said so I came in "are you almost ready?" I asked "yea I'm ready" he answered me "ok well ima go see if Matt is also ready but Chris is and he is downstairs" I told Nick "ok ima go down stairs" he said back to me and went downstairs.
______________________________
I went to Matt's room and did the same thing i did to Nick, I knocked but instead of him saying "come in" he just opened the door. "Are ya ready?" I asked Matt "um yea just one sec!" Matt answered and went over to his bathroom that he shares with Chris because me and Nick share a bathroom room and Matt and Chris share the other only because nicks bathroom is a little bit bigger so I have more room to put all of my makeup, skincare, hair products, hair straighteners, hair curlers, curling irons, nail polish, fake nails I got off SHEIN, feminine hygiene products, and so many other things.
_____________________________
He put cologne on and said "ready" we both walked downstairs to the living room and Matt grabbed his keys "come on, let's go" Matt told all of us, we all got into the car and played music ofc, "can you play more lil skies, play base plsss" I asked because Chris had aux and he can't say no to me✌️ "yes ofc, I'm so happy that you listen to him because I'm not listening to Taylor swift all the time" Chris stated I laughed a little "yea well you do not have to worry about that I'm not the biggest fan of her, but I don't judge her ya know?" I said they all nodded and Chris started to play base
______________________________
"WE GONNA TAKE IT TO THAT MF BASE! THIS THAT TALKING SHIT SO SAY IT TO MY FACE, TOLD THAT LIL WAYNE WE DROPPED FOR THAT CASE, WHO ARE YOU? YOU AND ME CANT RELATE!" We all started screaming/rapping. We listened to like 3 more lil skies songs and a couple Melanie Martinez songs because I started listening to her in 2016 and she slays! We also played some childish Gambino songs because he is one of the best singers and actors, plus a couple Tyler the creator songs! Then we got there!! We walked inside, until it was time for us to go back stage!
_______________________________
                             Chris' POV

We were all back stage and those two guys that record the people with the performer came up to us, y/n was way in front of us so she didn't hear them "so who are you here for?" On of the guys asked "oh um y/n, right in front of her" Matt stated "cool are you guys related?" He asked " well us 3 are but not y/n, y/n is my gf and their bsf" I told them "ohh that's cool so you guys are triplets?" The other one asked "yep we are" Nick answered his question and they stopped the camera and one said "ok well bye we will be back" "ok!" We all said at the same time.
_______________________________
                             Y/N'S POV

It was time to go on stage! So I walk on to the stage "hello!" Simon said and so did everyone else "hiii" I said back "so what is ur name?" Simon asked me "it's y/n" I answered "Ouu that's a nice name" one of the other judges because I forgot all of the names except Simon "thank you!" I said "so where are you from?" Simon asked "so I live here in California but I'm originally from Georgia, I'm here in California because my bf and my bsf are famous triplets YouTubers and I also do YouTube" I said "they are also back stage rn watching" I added "Ouu triplets? Do they want to come up on stage For a second?" Simon asked and I looked over to them, they nodded and walked onto the stage "hiii" they all said at the same time "hi" they said back and eventually walked off stage
_______________________________
"so what is ur talent?" Simon asked "I'm going to sing" I answered "what song are you singing today?" One of the other judges asked "memories by Conan gray" I said "ok whenever you are ready" they said "ok" I said as I took a deep breath and started to sing "it's been a couple months, that's just about enough time, for me to stop crying when I look at all the pictures now I kinda smile, I haven't felt that in a while. It's late I hear the door bell ringing and it's pouring, I open that door see your brown eyes at the entrance you just want to talk and I can't turn away from a dog, but pls don't ruin this for me! Pls don't make it harder than it already is, I'm trying to get over this. I wish that you would stay in my memories! But you show up today just to ruin this, I want to punch you in the past cause I'm traumatized, but ur not letting me do that, all tonight, ur all drunk in my kitchen curling to fetal position too busy playing the victim to listen to me when I say, I wish that you would stay in my memories, in my memories stay in my memories"
_____________________________
I sang and finished the full song after. Everyone started clapping! "It's a yes" one of the girls said "yes" the other girl said "definitely a yes" the other guy said "it's a n-yes, actually it's a golden buzzer" Simon said and hit the golden buzzer, I was jumping up and down crying when Chris came from backstage to the stage and picked me up while jumping, he pecked my lips, Matt and Nick hugged u on stage so did the judges, now it's just time to see if I will be able to stay in the competition.
_______________________________
This one is very long but I hope you liked it

Words: 1178

"Omg can you let me do what I need to do?!" - Tyler the creator 🫶🏻