Tiktok messages - matt

This one is before Matt and y/n start dating and it's basically them flirting and messaging each other over TikTok.

Pronouns: she/her

"Rip me out the plastic, let's go" - Arrington 🤪
________________________________
Y/N'S POV

So I've had a little crush on this dude on TikTok, he is one about 2 months younger than me and does YouTube with his triplet brothers. His name is Matt and he seems really nice! Since I do modeling and YouTube I thought maybe he at least knows who I am so I thought I should dm him! So I did and we had a nice conversation but I was watching their video that came out today and I heard Matt say "ok, celebrity crushes!" "Ouu Olivia Rodrigo!" Chris said "um, idk tbh" Nick said "I'd say y/n y/l/n" Matt said "she actually dmed me and she's really sweet!" Matt said. "Ouuu new gf coming?!" Chris teased "shut up" Matt said but he didn't say no!? I decided to do a TikTok about it! I made the TikTok and it said "imagine a pretty boy not saying "no" when his brother says I'm his soon to be gf?" I posted it!
________________________________
Matt's POV

I was scrolling on TikTok when I saw a video of my celebrity crush. I read what it said, ITS ABOUT ME!! "CHRIS, NICK COME HERE!!!" I screamed because I really like this girl and I want to meet her! Nick and Chris came "what ya need" Nick said "yea" Chris said "ya know how I said I like y/n y/l/n?" I said "yep" they said in unison "look at this" I said showing my phone. "Ouuu she definitely likes you" Nick said "idk" I said "kid, she made a TikTok about you! She likes you!" Chris said "you should make one back" Nick said "YASS good idea Nick " I said. I made a video that said " when the girl of my dreams posts a TikTok of me" I posted it.
_______________________________
Y/N'S POV

I checked the video and it had 2.34 MILLION VEIWS IN 3 HOURS?! I checked Matt's TikTok account because I was bored, I saw that he posted a new video. I checked the video and it said "when the girl of my dreams posts a TikTok about me" and it's him smiling and blushing like crazy, it was cute tbh! I decided to make another video and make it say "me when he said I was the girl of his dreams even tho we had never met YET" and I was blushing and smiling like crazy!
________________________________
I posted the video and decided to text him on TikTok to see if I could get his real number. He said yes and he sent me it, I texted the number and thank goodness it worked.

 He said yes and he sent me it, I texted the number and thank goodness it worked

Hey this is y/n! 🫢

🫢 hey it's Matt

Well no dip! Ik it's you!

Yeah Ik

Soooo wyddd?!

Nothing I'm just on the
couch with Nick and Chris

Hbu?

I'm just bored in my room
Watching young Sheldon!