Spirit week/prom pt 2 - matt

This is part two of spirit week with Matt.

I'm watching it bring it which obviously is literally the best show ever literally well that's so 70s show is still my favorite, of course, but bring it is just iconic like RuPaul's drag race so I'm gonna stop talking.

Pronouns: she/her

Babushka
_______________________________
                             Matt's POV

Me and y/n woke up from her alarm at 5:45. I don't know why she chose 545 but she did so I had to get up and get ready into my Flynn Ryder outfit and do my hair. I brushed my teeth, brushed my hair ofc, got my outfit on which took a little while because for some reason this outfit didn't want to cooperate, and all I had to do last was my shoes on and get in the car. Well actually I had to wake up Chris but Nick was obviously awake, but Chris never wanted to wake up and get on my nerves.
_______________________________
                            Y/N'S POV

I woke up from my alarm at 5:45 and Matt was very very very very very cranky and he didn't want to get up. I had to fully wake him up I put my purple dress on. I had a synthetic wig to make my hair longer and blonde, that took a little while, about 30 minutes of my time, I did a little bit of make up because a very light one is what Rapunzel looks like, but all I had to do  after that was get my shoes on and get my book bag then I was done, but I did have to check on Nick to make sure he was fully up. Me, Nick, Chris, and Matt all got into the car.
_______________________________
Matt started driving and it's only 7:03 so asked if we can go to Waffle House or McDonald's or something. "Um yea let's go to Waffle House" Matt said "ok!" Nick and Chris said, Matt drove to Waffle House. We got to Waffle House and went inside, I was sitting beside Nick and Chris was sitting beside Matt, Matt was In front of me and lastly Chris was sitting in front of Nick. Everybody was looking at us because we were literally Rapunzal, Flynn Ryder, Scooby doo and Daphne from Scooby doo. We were all talking until this little girl came up to me and asked "hi, are you the real Rapunzal?!" I looked at the triplets and her mom  "yes hun, what's ur name" I said in a Disney accent "I'm Amelia!" She said "well that's a beautiful name! How old are you?" I asked "I'm 6!" She said "ohh ur getting into a big girl!" I said "yes! and is that really Flynn Ryder?" She asked "ask him!" I said "yes I am and this is my Rapunzal" Matt said while holding my hand "ok well I got to go my mommy needs me but bye Rapunzal and Flynn!" Amelia said "byee" me and Matt said.
_______________________________
"that was adorable" Chris said "yea that was" Nick said "ikr!" I said. We got ate food and ate it. Matt drove us all to school, we had a good day, the year book wanted pics of everyone that did the thingie today. After school we all went to my house because, but I was feeling some type of way because it was Tuesday and everybody had their prom date but Matt hasn't asked me yet and I felt like screaming and crying.
_______________________________
                            Matt's POV

I have a really good plan for tomorrow at school, I'm asking y/n out to the prom (ofc) she is probably thinking that I won't ask her or that it's to late, screaming inside so mad but I am going to, ofc I will and it's going to be HUGE! I have like half the school to help me do it. I'm going to get Chris and Nick to bring y/n to the lunch room and no one will be there, then I told Nick to say "how about we just go get McDonald's?" And then lead her to the hallway where me and the whole lunch shift plus my dad because he is the PE coach. The lockers will say "y/n, m/n, l/n, will you go to the room with me?!" And everyone else will have confetti poppers and wait till y/n says yes or no (yes ofc) and pop them , I will have flowers and I will give them to her and kiss her.
_______________________________
                             Y/N'S POV

Me, Matt, Chris and Nick were watching dance moms, ofc, because dance moms slay. I ordered a pizza from little Caesar's ofc! It was delicious, we started talking about are favorites "my favorite is 100% Maddie" Nick said "I like her little sister" Matt said "Mackenzie?" I asked "yes! You know their names can you tell us which is which?" Matt asked "yea ofc" "ok so y'all know who Maddie and Mackenzie is so Chloe and kaloni are my favorites and Chloe is the tall blonde one, kaloni is the very tall girl with brown hair and brown eyes, Paige is the other blonde girl, broke is her sister, the other brown haired and brown eyed girl that's shorter, Nia is the brown haired brown girl, and everyone knows jojo" I explained "ok thank you! Nia and Paige are my favorites" Chris said "yesss!!" I screamed "my top three are 1. Kaloni 2. Chloe 3. Paige or Nia" I explained.
_______________________________
"I'm tired ima go to sleep" I said "same" Matt said "good night then" Chris said "good night" me, Matt, and Nick said at the same time. Nick fell asleep first then Chris and lastly Matt. Matt had his arms around my waist and his head in the crook of my neck but u couldn't stop thinking about the prom, I was scared if he would ask me or not! So I laid there until 3:37 just thinking and fell asleep.
_______________________________
This is pt 2 of this little chapter ig, I'm watching bring it like always and it's the tea reunion special for season 3 ✌️

Words: 1037

"YoU sQeEzEd It! I dId'Nt ToUcH iT!" - Nick