Spirit week/Prom pt 1 - matt

This one is about you and Matt going to prom together! Plus the spirit week so ✌️

Pronouns: she/her

"Pull up in the monster automobile gangster, with bad bich that came from Sri lonka , yea I'm in the Tonkla color of Willy wonka, you can be the king but watch the queen conquer!!"
____________________________
                            Y/N's POV

I was awoken by my stupid alarm at 5:45 on Monday, July 21st, 2022. It was the first day of spirit week so I was really excited, I was so ready for my bf, Matt, to ask me out and how he would. But since it's the first day of spirit week I had a thing to dress up as, today's theme is dress as ur type! (I love that one)
______________________________
I decided that i was going to call Matt and ask him if i could borrow his lacrosse fit, he said yes and that he wanted to borrow some of my clothes for it! So i picked him out an outfit i wear a lot so they know that he likes me and only me✌️. He got here with the stuff and we just agreed that he can get ready here and I can go with him to school , he can take me to his house after school because I'm staying the night. I'm staying the night because tomorrow is either couples match or besties match ig kinda, but me and Matt are dressing up as Flynn Ryder and rapunzal!
_______________________________
Me and Matt got dressed and ready, so we both got into his car and picked up Nick and Chris. Matt was wearing my black crop top with blue flowers on it, my ripped flared jeans, his air forces ofc, I put some makeup on him so he was sooo preppy, and lastly the necklace he got me for are 2nd date that I wear everyday:). Chris was wearing some black booty shorts, a pink cropped bratz shirt, air forces and pink lipstick (He slayed). Nick was wearing a blue ransom shirt, black shorts, air forces, a chain, and a couple rings. I was wearing Matt's lacrosse jersey, the matching shorts, his chain, air forces and his goalie stick thingie.
_______________________________
"I got all my stuff from h&m and forever 21 which I'm never going back into" Chris said and I laughed "yea me either" Nick said too "what is even in there?" Matt asked "girls clothes" I said "you mean panties and bras?" Nick said "yea but there is only one little section" I said to them "ok whatever we're here!" Matt said "okay" I said as he parked into  school. We all got out and slayed the whole way there. The bell rang after like 5 minutes so me, Matt, Chris and Nick went to first hour because we have it all together. Me and Matt were holding hands the way there. It was lunch and I was sitting with Matt, Nick, Chris, alhana, McKenzie, Chloe and Kinley. Kinley has been my bsf since the 6th grade. We were yapping about music, me and Chris were singing the let it shine rap battle because we both know the full song. " Lord of a bluff, his lies were legendary so the truth made him hush, now what's funny is your truth is enough, why'd you have to make up all the money in the stuff, I guess it's easier to play a roll and act hard cus you don't have the guts to tell us who you really are, so you can keep a trophy that you don't deserve, I might be a bus boy, but you just got served!" Me and Chris rapped and slayed.
_______________________________
The day goes great, I got some pics with different people and stuff. So now me and Nick are waiting for Matt and Chris to come to the back of the school so that we can leave. "Did you know that bubble guppies are supposed to be discontinued next year?!" Nick asked me "what?! no, really?!" I asked "yea but ya never know" Nick said "true" I said back
_______________________________
Eventually Matt and Chris came and we all went to their house. It was 4:03 when we got there and they don't live to far. We ordered McDonald's and were arguing about which movie or show to watch "Broo watch a movie" Matt said "no I want to watch show!" Chris said "I'm sorry but I pick show" Nick said "how bout young Sheldon? Or big mamas house 2?" "What is big mamas house?!" Nick said and laughed "it's a really good movie it's kinda like white chicks and madea mixed together"I explained "I wAnT a ShOw!" Matt whined "just shut up! Do you want to watch something or not?" Nick said "o-kay" Matt said.
_______________________________
We were about 36 or so minutes into the movie and we were all laughing it was hilarious. "Oml I love this movie already" Chris says "same" Nick and Matt said in unison. "I'm tired bro" I said "yea same" Matt said after me "ok well good night y'all" Nick said "yea good night" Chris said after "good night" me and Matt said in unison. Me and Matt went to his room, we laid down and fell asleep cuddling ,ofc.
_______________________________
This is only part 1 because there will probably be either 5 or 6 parts.

Words: 940

" he sitting there and he looks amazing and He smells really good." " he looks perfect and he smells really good and I'm stupid I said thank you" " whoa, whoa, whoa, you said thank you!?" " when he kissed me" " he kissed you again?!"