"Ur mom" - chris

This one is basically just Chris and y/n hanging out and being mean to each other like bfs and gfs do.

Pronouns: she/her

Um idk.
________________________________
                               Y/N'S POV

Me and Chris were laying down on Chris' bed watching Madea (duhh) because I 💗 Madea. We had Pepsi, hot Cheetos, barbecue Frito twist,  and chocolate so I was happy. "I love Madea" I said to Chris "me too she is hilarious" Chris said "my favorite is Joe, madea's brother" I said "oh him yea he is funny" Chris said, we kept on watching til the end of the movie. After the movie, me and Chris decided that we were going to make a TikTok because we can and TikTok slays.
_______________________________
" I had someone tell me I fell off Ouu I needed that and they wanna see me pick that up, so where did I leave it at? I know I exaggerated things, Yeah I got it like that. Tuck my napkin in my shirt cause I'm just mopping like that." Me and Chris lip-sang/whispered to the audio. We ate. That one was on his account and then we made one on my account. " looking for the one well b you looking at the one, I'm the best yet and yet my best is yet to come, cus I've been looking for somebody not just any f body." We lip sync again.
_______________________________
" do you remember when Nick said you look like your name is Linda?" I asked Chris " yep, which is a lie" he said " it's really not. You kinda look like an Italian mom whose name is Linda but she isn't real real, She just says she is because her Great great grandmother is Italian." I said and Chris gasps "well," Chris said "ur mom" Chris said after the well. " I'm gonna tell my mom, I'm gonna call her right now!" I said in a baby voice. "Chris?" I asked "yes" he said "ur mother" I said and laughed because I got him back. "Omgosh I'm calling my mom now!" Che said. "No ur not!" I said. "Sure am" Chris said on his phone " I swear if you actually do!" I said " trust me, I will" Chris said I looked down at his phone, He actually called his mom! she answered and said "hey honey!" " hey mom, I just called you to tell you that y/n had to tell you something" Chris said, omgosh I had nothing to say I can't say your mother to his mom! So I made up a lie and said " Chris picks his nose and he farts too much so hopefully you can help me with this disgusting problem by the way I love you and I miss you!" I said, Chris' jaw drops and his mom laughs. "Very true but it ya just got to deal with it" she said "true, thank you for the advice!" I said while laughing, Chris and me said by and I said " even your mom, bro" I said while laughing. "Ok whatever!" Chris said.
________________________________
After that we put on bad girls. After a little bit of watching bad girls we decided to go to target and mess around. I obviously drove because Chris can't! We got there and looked around. "What is this, Ouuu this would look good on you!" I said to Chris as I held up a shirt. "Then I'm getting it" Chris said as I handed him the shirt. "Yay" I said, we walked around and we were in the women's section now, "Ouuu, now you would look amazing in this" Chris said holding up this really cute crop top. "Ouuu I love that! I'm getting it" I said. "Bet" Chris said and he grabbed my waist from the side kinda like a side hug ig and he kissed my cheek, we went to the toy section because why not! I'm still a kid at heart! "She thicky Nicki" I said pointing at an lol teen doll "Y/N!" Che said while chuckling " I mean you can't lie!" I said as I chuckled. We got some more snacks and a couple stupid things, but at least I got Starbucks! We drove back home, put everything up, and went to bother Matt because that's the best thing to do!
_______________________________
"Hey matty bear!" I said and cringed "don't even" Matt said "yes even" Chris said "that doesn't even make sense" Matt said "you don't even make sense" I said to Matt "what?!" Matt replied "huh" me and Chris said in unison "what!!" Matt said "ur mom" I said "yea" Chris said after me "Chris, THATS UR MOM TOO!" Matt said "ok so?" Chris said "hold on" I said, I walked out to the kitchen and came back with some talkies. "Hold up! Give me some!?" Matt says "um...these are too spicy for you being only 4" I said "I swear y/n" Matt said "okokok fine here" I said as I gave him the bag, he got a couple then I took it back and walked out to nicks room with Chris.
_______________________________
We walked in and I said "heller!" (Iykyk) "um, hey?" Nick said "are you watching rupauls drag race?" I asked him "um no" he said "then ur boring" I said "yes slay y/n" Chris said "ikr!" I said and we giggled. We walked out of nicks room but right before we left we messed up some of his stuff then we ran away laughing. We reached Chris' room and we were laughed until Chris said "oh y/n, I love u, ur not just my gf, ur my bsf." He kissed me after he said that too. "I love you too and you are my best friend too and ofc my bf and ur the best one ever!" I said to him. I love my bf and my bsf!
_____________________________
This one slays (hopefully), I'm really tired and done with school, and I have a headache from some people really getting on my nerves ✌️

Words: 1012

"Me so hungy, me so hungy, hehehe"