36

"If this goes the way I'm worried, it will. We will need another car." Katsuki spoke on the phone as he watched Rin walk into the room where Eijiro was.

"Who do you need?" Hanta spoke on the other side.

"Bring Denki and Mina." Katsuki replied. He could smell the heat all the way down in the parking lot.

"You know Hitoshi won't let Denki walk into this alone." Hanta responded again.

"Just hurry and get here!" Katsuki hissed.

"Kat, you better not barge in there without us. I know what you're thinking." Hanta was stern as he could hear him start the ignition, "You can't do this one alone. If he is in heat, it will only make things a hell of a lot worse, with two alphas in the mix."

"I have to get him out of there." Katsuki argued.

"And we know you do," Hanta argued back, "But think of Eijiro's safety. I'm at Mina's now. I'll be there as quickly as I can."

-_-_-_-_-_-

After finally getting the two in the back seat of Sero's car, they were finally able to leave. Sero drove Katsuki and Eijiro while Denki, Hitoshi, and Mina Drive Katsuki's car behind them. The back seat was lined with blankets, the other already knowing what could possibly happen. Katsuki was laid out in the back seat while Eijiro sat on top of him. They weren't able to put any clothes on the omega because Katsuki wouldn't let the other lay a finger on the omega, and Katsuki was too enveloped in the heat to see reason. Their only option was to drape the motel blanket over the omega to try and keep him warm.

Eijiro grinded his hips along Katsuki's as they rode. The small bumps from the ride helping with friction. "Off." Eijiro muttered, pulling at Katsuki's pants.

Katsuki ignored the demand and instead pulled Eijiro's mouth to his. His body was screaming to mate his newly marked omega, but the reason side of Katsuki didn't want to do that in the back of a car. He wanted Eijiro to be comfortable in his nest as he took Katsuki's knot for the first time. He wanted to do it the right way.

"Ura?" Hanta spoke from the front seat, "Yea we got him. I'm gonna need you and Kyo to get out of the house before we get there."

"Is everything okay?" Ura's voice worried for her son.

"Yea, he is fine." Hanta answered. "They marked. The two are now a mated pair."

Shorty after Hanta hung up on the call and hurried back to Eijiro's house. He had to hurry and get these two home before they fucked in his back seat. Hitoshi was easily able to keep up with the other as he stayed behind him.

"Do you think everything will be okay?" Denki asked, holding his mate's free hand.

Hitoshi gave a small squeeze to the hand. "They will be fine. As much as I don't agree with a lot of things Katsuki does or say one thing is for sure. He loves that omega, and he would kill to protect him."

"Well, the cops are heading to the motel to get asshole." Mina spoke from the back seat.

"Glad to know he won't be running around for a while." Denki smiled.

"Yea, kidnapping and forcing on a heat can leave you in jail for a hot ass minute." Mina smiled as she messaged her own mate, sharing the good news.

Back in the car with Katsuki and Eijiro they wasn't fucking but Hanta could swear with the sounds Eijiro let out the was. In the back seat, Katsuki had a hand tugging on Eijiro's dick as his he kissed and nipped at his neck. Eijiro lets out moans and pleads for more.

"I gotta hurry and get them back." Hanta sighed, putting in his headphones and blasting music to drown out the sounds.

After finally being able to reach the home, Katsuki was swift to pull the omega from the car and carry him inside. He didn't want to waste any time before getting to sink into his mate. Once the omega was settled in his nest, Katsuki stripped of his clothing. Eijiro was mesmerized as his cock bounced free. He moved to his knees and brought the head into his mouth.

"Fuck." Katsuki hissed, his hands going into the red hair. He heald Eijiro still as he rutted into the warm mouth.

Katsuki looked down at the man at his own mercy and took in the lust filled gaze. Eijiro eyes were now completely glossed over with flushed cheek, ears, and chest. His hands sat shakily on Katsuki's thighs as he kneeded at the meat. Drool trickled out of the right corner of his mouth. Fuck Katsuki could cum just looking at Eijiro, his mate, his omega.

Katsuki pulled out of the omega, getting a whine from the other. "Down." Katsuki growled, pushing Eijiro to his back. He wanted to taste Eijiro before he knotted him. He wanted to taste his omega.

Eijiro laid back with no complaints as he wanted to please his alpha. Katsuki was quick to lean in and lick a strip over Eijiro's entrance, a sharp intake of breath followed. The slick on Katsuki's tongue made him growl out animalistic at the taste. It reminds him of sweet nectar.

"Mate." Eijiro arched into his mouth. "Please."

If that is what Eijiro wanted, that is what he would get. Katsuki sat back up on his knees, and man handled Eijiro onto his stomach. Eijiro laid with his knees tucked under him. Katsuki guided his front half down to where his chest laid on the blankets under them.

"Gonna mate you," Katsuki whispered, letting the crown to his dick sit on Eijiro's entrance. "Gonna knot you." He slowly pushed it. "Gonna make you mine." Eijiro reached back, grabbing holt of Katsuki arm that helped hold him up.

The first couple of thrusts were slow to let Eijiro adjust, but the omega didn't want slow. "More," Tears welded in his red eyes, "Harder." Thoes two word were more of a command then suggestion.

Katsuki reached forward and gripped at the red locks, forcing him to look to the side. The alpha inside him roared at the sight of the omega becoming a mess under him. How could he decline him?

Katsuki pulled out slowly and then pistons back inside. Eijiro's mouth gaped like a fish as Katsuki answered his pleas. He was giving Eijiro everything his asked for. The feeling overwhelming him making tears fall once again, happy tears this time.

Katsuki leaned forward and bit down on his neck once again, mirroring what he had done earlier at the motel as he felt his coil in his stomach become tight. Eijiro felt the knot start to form as Katsuki moved in and out, and Eijiro pushed back on him where Katsuki couldn't do much but light thrust inside.

"Cum-" was all Eijiro could mumble out as his own coil snapped.

Katsuki growled and pulled out one last time before slamming in, forcing the knot inside. The two are now locked together.