Chapter-12 "New ring"

He caused her profound shock by removing the engagement ring from her finger.

Bondita- yeh kya kar rahe ho aap? mujhe Meri anguthi de dijiye..

She attempted to seize the ring, yet her efforts proved futile. Anirudh, on the other hand, successfully took possession of the ring and proceeded towards the window.

Anirudh- This ring doesn't suit you..

He uttered his words assertively, and in a fleeting moment, he callously thew her ring out of the window. As she stood there in shock.

She stood there, already in shock, when he suddenly grabbed her by the waist, amplifying her surprise even further.

Anirudh- And the things which doesn't suits you, usshi nikal kar Bahar fenk Dena Hi Sahi Hai hmm?

He drew her even closer, stating, "aur main anguthi ki sath uss Insan ko bhi Tumhari zindagi se bahar fenk Dunga Jo Tumhen suit na Karen.. got it?"

Bondita remained in a state of confusion after hearing Anirudh's words. Meanwhile, Anirudh sported a smile, observing her reaction.

Emerging from the shock, Bondita gathered herself and forcefully pushed Anirudh away, creating a distance between them.

Bondita- Pagal ho gaye ho aap... aapko samajh mein aaa raha hai aap Kya Kahe ja rahe ho kya Kiye Ja Rahe Ho..? woh meri sagai ki anguthi thi...

Anirudh- Haan... I agree with you.. Pagal Ho Gaya Hu Main Puri Tarah Pagal Ho Gaya Hu.. aur Maine Jo Kiya aur Kaha Puri samajh se No doubt!! aur koi sagai nahi hua hai Main yeh Sagai nahi manta hu..!!

Bondita- aap mano ya na mano isase yeh Tho Nahin Badal Jayegi ki meri Sagai ho chuki hai..

Anirudh- Kyu aapne zindagi barbaad karna chahti ho bondita?..au..aur.. ek baat baato.. Chandrachur...tumhe..

Anirudh abruptly halted as a distinct knock resonated at the door, prompting Bondita to gaze in astonishment. Swiftly, Anirudh proceeded towards the entrance, with Bondita instinctively trailing behind him. With a deliberate motion, Anirudh swung the door ajar, revealing the unexpected visitor.

There, standing before them, was Chandrachur. Anirudh's countenance transformed, his eyes narrowing with palpable irritation as he cast an angry gaze upon the uninvited guest.

Chandrachur's eyes shifted towards Bondita, who positioned herself discreetly behind Anirudh. In a bold move, Chandrachur extended his hands, reaching out to clasp Bondita's in an attempt to lead her away. However, Anirudh swiftly intercepted, maneuvering himself to stand between them, effectively thwarting Chandrachur's attempt to take hold of Bondita.

Chandrachur- Haato samne se.. Mujh mere honi wali patini ko bhar leja na hai..

Anirudh- Teri....

Bondita- Ch..chalo..bha..bhar..

Bondita proceeded ahead, observing the intense exchange of glares between Anirudh and Chandrachur. As their eyes locked in anger, Chandrachur, with a smug expression, made his exit from the scene.

Anirudh, consumed by anger, forcefully slammed his hand against the door in frustration.

Anirudh- "Woh Sab Maine aise hi nahin bola hai bondita I really meant it..yeh Chandrachur naam ka Deewar Hamare bich Sada Din Nahin Rahane wala!!" He vocalized to his inner thoughts, emphasizing the sincerity of his statement; it was evident that he genuinely meant every word.

Bondita and Chandrachur arrived in the hall where the festive atmosphere enveloped everyone in celebration. Chandrachur seamlessly joined the revelry, gracefully engaging in the dance. Unbeknownst to the gathering, Bondita's ring was conspicuously absent.