Is this for me?

A big thank you to all the people who commented my first chapter and encouraged me to go on!

Let me all know what you think again please!
I love reading and interacting with your thoughts and comments .

[Pictures from pintrest]

Blue eyes met hers with a gentle smile, but not the one she had hoped for.

"Hi" the woman said with a grin.
"Are you new here? I've never seen you here before."

"Hi, yes, it's my first time here."

"What's your name?"

"Carina and you?"

"Arizona, want to join me for a drink?"

"I uh, I'm going back to my colleagues, thanks."

"Goodbye Carina" Arizona grinned seductively at her.

When she came back they were all dancing, so Carina joined them to have fun too.
How fun would it have been if Maya was the blondie she saw so she could dance with her.

Suddenly there were 2 hands on her hips of someone's body swinging along to the same rhythm of the music. When she turned her head slightly, the blue eyes met hers again and pulled her closer.

Carina had always preferred to dance with women. When she was younger and danced she felt more comfortable with them.

She also found the way their bodies moved much sexier and smoother than a man's.
And it must be said, Arizona was a good dancer with a sense of rhythm.

It felt good to get attention from someone so she indulged in a dance and some fun.
Carina turned and their eyes met again.

They reminded her of Maya's, but with less sparkles and not the bluest.
Arizona's head leaned very close to hers and Carina knew what she was intending to do.

Carina doubted, she was a beautiful woman but somewhere in her mind another woman with blue eyes appeared.

She had never been so close to a woman before, but with their bodies moving very close together she felt a new feeling arise.

With new feelings she had felt with her art teacher that made her doubt her sexuality.
And with perhaps also the alcohol in her blood at that moment she simply let it all just go with the flow.

When their lips touched, Carina's first thought was how soft a woman's lips felt.
She let the blonde woman lead the kiss, gently resting her hands on her sides.

It felt so good that she couldn't even stop herself from letting her tongue run into Arizona's mouth.
Moreover, her intimate life had been on the back burner for a long time and she needed something from that.

Her vibrator worked well, but she really missed sharing a bed, someone who wanted to touch and kiss her and who she could also pleasure herself.

A one night stand wouldn't hurt anyone, she's single, but with a woman?

The kiss and the way she was touched made her want more, she wanted to explore this further to see if this was something for her.

If the feelings she was getting to know lately were what she thought they were.
She wanted it, she wanted to give it a chance with a woman.

The soft lips, the movements of her body, it made her feel good and wanted.

After saying goodbye and downing a few more shots to give herself the courage to take a woman home, she was now lying in her bed with her legs wide open and Arizona's tongue swirling around her clit.