Should we really wait?

Let me all know what you think again please!
I love reading and interacting with your thoughts and comments.

Don't forget to vote on this site for our favorite show!

https://www.change.org/p/save-station-19
(already more then 85.000 votes but we need more!!)

[Pictures from pintrest]

Can they still wait and stick to the 3rd date rule?

"Are you okay Bella?"

"Yeah sure" Maya nervously rubbed her hands on her thighs.

"You're so quiet suddenly?"

"No, no I'm not."

They were on their way from the restaurant to Maya's place.

Maya had had to force herself to finish the tiramisu because after Carina's words her thoughts only wandered to a naked Carina with dollops of tiramisu spread over her body.

When they stood at a red light, she took Maya's nearest hand and intertwined their fingers.

Maya looked at her and saw Carina looking at her with her sly smile, the hazel brown eyes twinkled all the way, mischievousness dripping from her face.

"Don't look at me like that" she said shy.

"Look at you how? I don't do anything" she teased.

"That grin on your face and the way your eyes stare at me, you sure know what you're doing Deluca" Maya rolled her eyes.

"Tell me you don't like it and I'll stop with it."

They kept intense eye contact and Carina knew Maya wasn't going to tell her.
That Maya melted from it and enjoyed the attention.

"I thought so" the brunette said, kissing the hand she was holding.

When they arrived, Maya became even more nervous and she didn't understand why.

It wasn't Carina's first time at her place but this time, something about it felt different.

She guided her inside, they got welcomed by Ford and she let the brunette take a seat in the sofa.

With every movement she made; letting ford out in the garden, taking 2 glasses and filling them, she felt the brunette's eyes burning on her.

Maya placed the glasses on the table next to the sofa and before she could take a seat, Carina pushed her down.

She fell backwards into the sofa and Carina crawled onto her lap.

"Wo hoo, to what do I owe this?" she laughed in shock.

"I missed you Maya" she whispered.

She took Maya's face between her hands, looked her in the eyes and her thumbs stroked her cheekbones before her hands slid further between the blonde locks.

She felt Maya's hands running over her thighs, sliding higher towards her back.
Secretly she wanted to grab her buttocks, but she kept it well behaved.

Maya fingers traced circles over her lower back and the blue crystals looked intensely into the brunette's eyes, she could swear she even deeply could read into her soul.

Carina felt her heart sink with longing and... love?

Was this what true genuine love felt like?
Was this what they said when they talked about finding that one person in your life?
She felt as if Maya had her under her control.