Step by step

Carina learns to feel new things (literally and figuratively) and Maya helps her in it.

Sometimes I doubt if the way I describe some things are in the right way written, if you guys like this way...

So it's nice to hear your opinions and thoughts on it, so all comments are always welcome!

It is nice to see your enthusiasm for every a new chapter, thank you for this! 🫶🏼

Don't forget to vote on this site for our favorite show!

https://www.change.org/p/save-station-19
(already more then 83.000 votes but we need more!!)

[Pictures from pintrest]

They were so lost in their kiss that they didn't realize how long their lips and tongues were lost to each other, they were tireless.

But Carina needed more, she wanted to feel and discover more.
Something welled up inside her that she couldn't stop.
An urge, an urge for more, an urge for everything.

Her hands found the bottom of Maya's t-shirt.
She grabbed it with her thumbs and index fingers and slowly slid it up.

Her other fingers followed, stroking over the bare skin. HER bare skin, the skin of the blonde, whom she was falling for.

"Wait" Maya whispered as she realized what happened.

"Am I going too fast?" the brunette asked.

"No, yes, no... Carina, I don't want to make you do things you don't want to do yet."

"I want it Maya."

The answer came quickly, even slightly pleading.

"Don't you like it?" Carina asked in surprise.

Maya had already done things with women, why was she stopping her now?

"Do not get me wrong it's just that I want to take it easy.
You still have so much to learn and discover....
And I want to help you with this, standing by your side in all of it.
But I also want to do it right with you, not rush it.
I really, really like you and I want to do well with you.
I don't care if you had hundreds of women before me, if I am the first...
I have gone through a period of weekly one night stands and I don't want to make you feel that way, I don't want to approach it as if you were that for me. Share the bed directly with you, discover everything at once with you, open the entire package immediately. Building things up, building up the tension, discovering something new again and again, that's what I would rather do with you."

Carina snuggled even closer to her, even though they were nestled together she wanted to be even closer.

Carina was irritated at first, Maya should not set the pace for her.
She felt what she felt and did it at her pace.

But when everything settled down after a few seconds, she realized that Maya was right.
That they still have time to use and gradually build everything up.

Her one leg was raised over Maya's legs and Maya ran her hand over the thigh.
Carina's urge for more now became even more.
Every new touch loosened some more things inside.

Every boy/man who had ever touched her, now that she realized it, had actually done very little to her.

At this moment it was different, it wasn't that she had never experienced pleasure or delight, but it was nothing compared to everything now.

And now, it was just kissing and tiny touches.
The brunette was briefly afraid that further steps might become too much, that something would explode inside her.