Are you drunk?

Let me know your thoughts on the first episode of season 7 of station 19 !!

Let's say Maya had some drinks with her friends and ofcourse it makes her contact Carina.

Let me all know what you think again please!
I love reading and interacting with your thoughts and comments.

Don't forget to vote on this site for our favorite show!

https://www.change.org/p/save-station-19
(already more then 81.000 votes but we need more!!)

[Pictures from pintrest]

"Caarrinaaaa, haaaai" Maya muttered.

"Maya?"

"Yep Yep, it's me, that's my name" she shouted happely.

"Um, are you okay? It's the middle of the night..."

"Ofcoursesss, I'm very, like VERY okey" she hiccupped in between.

"Are you drunk?"

"Me? Drunk? Hahaha no nonono."

"Maya, I think you are" she giggled.

"I'm just chill, you know, I hang out with my friends, we had a drink and then did some karaoke and then there was a song about brown eyes.
And and, oooh!
I immediately thought of your beautiful penetrating hazel brown diamonds" she continued to mumble with a lisp.

"Okay, okay" Carina had to laugh.

"And then, Travis wanted to sing it but he wasn't allowed to!
I wanted to sing it, because those brown eyes were YOURS, and and Travis can't take the risk looking into them, nah ah!
But oh oooh haha, he's gay so he won't want to look into your mesmerizing eyes, haha" Maya laughed and Carina had to laugh at everything she blurted out and probably won't remember the next day.

Maya kept rambling.

"Maya Maya... MAYAAA" she shouted laughing, to silence the blonde.

"Yes beautiful Carrrinaaaa" she lisped back.

"You're drunk, and it's almost the middle of the night."

"Nooooo am NOT, and... oh yeah nightynight, it issss" she cheered.

"Is it okay if I continue sleeping?" the brunette giggled.

"Come over here, to my place" Maya asked, suddenly dead serious.

"Maya, I uh"

"Come to me Carina, come and spend the night here."

"Uhh" Carina didn't know what to say.

"I sleep much better when you're here, I don't want to be alone I want you with me so please pleaseeeee come over and stay the night..." she begged.

There was no response from the other end of the line. Carina hesitated, Maya was drunk so maybe in a few hours when she woke up she wouldn't know anything anymore.

But on the other hand, her voice now sounded much more serious than before.
And secretly Carina also slept much better in Maya's bed, especially because of her company.

"Pleassseeee, sweet Carina" she begged in a babyvoice through the phone again.

"Give me half an hour" she replied and hung up.

Maya looked at her phone in surprise, she immediately felt a lot more sober.
Did Carina really said she was coming over?
Or had she dreamed it...

She smacked her mouth several times, which suddenly felt very dry.
And with a rumble in her stomach, she decided to go to the kitchen to eat and drink something.