Heart beat faster

I'm so so sooo sorry that I'm not able to post on regular base lately
Lots of work, mentally not 100% good...

But let me all know what you think again please!
I love reading and interacting with your thoughts and comments.

Don't forget to vote on this site for our favorite show!
We will keep fighting for as long as they need it to be saved 🤌🏼

https://www.change.org/p/save-station-19
(already more then 89.000 votes but we still need much more!!)

[Pictures from pintrest]

Maya grabbed Carina's body tightly and pulled her so she was laying on top of her.
Her other hand gripping the brown curls to make sure their faces stayed close together.

Carina's hands held Maya's sides tightly so that their bodies were stuck as close as possible to each other.
Her legs were placed on either side of her hips.

Maya's hands now gently were stroking up and down the inside of the brunette's thighs, she made sure she didn't miss a piece of skin.

She also gave her buttocks the necessary attention without missing a spot.

She cupped her hands around her buttocks and massaged them gently.
Carina softly let out a moan of delight between their kisses.

She held Maya's face between her hands and let her enjoy a tongue waltz, gracefully and softly she ran her tongue around Maya's.

It became more and more clear how well they were attuned to each other, their tongues found each other again and again in the same rhythm.

As if they were meant to be sharing this, as if they were meant to be doing this, as if they were meant to be feeling all of this, as if they were meant to be...

'Don't think Bishop, act!'

Maya let her hands slide higher, her fingertips softly dabbed all over her skin.
When she reached her shoulder blades she scraped them back down with her nails.

It gave Carina a shiver and made her body squirm slightly.
Maya smiled feeling the body react to it and so she did it again, but now a bit harder.

"Does that feel good babe" she whispered with a smile.

"Mmm Si" Carina hummed, also with a smile and her eyes closed.

One of Maya's hands trailed up and gently scraped her scalp through the brown curls.

"You have such soft skin, I would love to explore every spot of it with my hands and lips."

Carina's eyes opened slowly.

"What is holding you back?" she grinned.
"Just do it" she smiled.

In a fraction of a second, Maya held their bodies together and switched positions so that she was on top now.

Without breaking eye contact, she took Carina's hands one by one, intertwined their fingers and placed them up.

"Keep them up" she whispered commandingly but in a soft way.

She took one arm back and started kissing finger by finger from tip to palm.
Carina giggled at first, her cheerful eyes following Maya's actions, then melting charmed by the sweetness of it.

Around the palm, the top of her hand.
Her wrist, the inside and outside of her forearm, inside and outside of her upper arm, up to her shoulder.

Carina looked at her biting her lip, with every touch between her skin and Maya's lips she felt a new kind of sparkle arise within her.