before the storm

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Mirror Chamber

༺═───────────═༻

"State thy name"

   A deep voice originated from the large mirror that loomed over the short stature student. It's baritone voice bounced off the walls of the Hall of Mirror.

The hundreds of students clad in black robes fidget in their seats waiting expectantly, or some could care less about this whole yearly tradition of dorm sorting as a short male with red hair peeking underneath the hood came up forward to the mirror.

"Riddle Roseheart" The short male responded mannerly.

His voice despite fairly boyish and high pitched carried an air of order, one that will not be ignored especially in the way carries himself; posture upright and back straight.

"Hmm... I see... your soul, it demands respect and authority... you have this itch inside of you to push things the right way.." The Dark Mirror spoke out loud in a deep tone.

"This soul belongs in Heartslyabul" It announced with a boom.

Whispers and light chatter reverberated through out the halls as Riddle held back a slight smirk. He had been expecting this outcome for while, nor would he take anything less.

The short red hair made his way to the section where his newly assigned dorm resides. He made his way through the crowd and took a seat.

"Next." The Dark Mirror spoke once more, the white masquerade mask within the mirror shifting to its natural grimace.

The final student sauntered his way up towards The Dark Mirror with a smirk hidden underneath his hooded robe and the whole process begins once more.

"State thy name." The Dark Mirror beckons out once more.