new additions

────────────

Library

───────────

"Just as I suspected. Nothing.." Crowley crossed his arms as he let out a heavy sigh, staring at the piles of open books and maps scattered throughout the table. [M/N] was slumped over this one book with his cheek placed in the palm on his hands, letting out a yawn after searching tireless of any mention of Yuu's homeland.

"I told you he's an alien already didn't I?" [M/N] teased as he closed his book, tucking it underneath his arm as he leaned his head onto Yuu's shoulder. He turned his face upwards to stare at the boy, grinning at him with closed eyes. Yuu quickly looked away with a slight red tint to his cheeks as he tried to cover the lower half of his face with the book he was reading. "Hehe" [M/N] let out a small chuckle at Yuu's bashful behavior.

"Well do you have some form of identification on you? a license or personal belonging...?" Crowley questioned Yuu but he could only shake his head and let out a soft 'No' in response.

"Well I can not have someone who is unable of performing magic or arcane acts bumbling about my academy. And yet as an educator I  can not bring myself to expel a young person without a cent to their name or contact of their guardian...and I'd hate to add in another stray dog into my care..." Crowley found himself in a predicament as he thought of what he could do with this new stray dog.

"Well since you're the oh so generous Headmage I suppose you could let this slide and allow my new dear friend Yuu stay with me." [M/N] proposed as he wrapped an arm around Yuu's neck, pulling the boy closer towards him. "I wouldn't be so lonely and he'll have someone to look out for him and there is PLENTLY of space in my dorm."

"Hmm.. Ah! wonderful idea I am indeed such a generous Headmage and oh how I love to see the students that I flourished come to aide one another." Crowley let out a cry as he wiped a stray tear down his cheek. "Oh dear me I am a truly a model educator, one might say. Very well then I shall show you to your new accommodation for the moment."

"Don't worry about anything from now on, I'll look out for you." [M/N] whispered into Yuu's ear as he stood up and offered a hand out to the boy.

"And for some reason I don't believe that..." Yuu sweat dropped at how eccentric these two characters are. It makes him truly believe the point that he's in a different world than his own.

───────────

Ramshackle Dorm

───────────

"You're telling me... After residing in this dorm for over a year... It hasn't changed in much in character...?" Crowley spoke in an uneasy tone as he stared at the state of the ramshackle dorm. It wasn't in terrible unlivable condition as it was a year ago before [M/N] moved in... but it wasn't exactly ideal living either. All in all it was... unflattering...

"I think it's pretty swell, no leaks, it has running water and it supports an internet connection." [M/N] proudly placed his hands on the side of hips as he flaunted his dorm of residence. Yuu stared in disbelief and slight worry for the boy in front of him. He feels like getting shot in the foot would be more pleasurable than living in that shack.

───────────

Ramshackle Dorm - Lounge