exit red rose tyrant

────────────

Heartslabyul Dorm - Rose Maze

────────────

Rose bushes had been uprooted from the soil that once grounded them. The stench of miasma and a blood red haze enveloped the tea garden. Yuu could only stare with wide eyes at the large monster that towered over him. He was a stranger to all things magic and this world but even he could feel the overwhelming power that emanated from this phantom.

Yuu and company have all been casting spells left and right but it barely made a dent in Riddle's never ending stamina. In fact it felt like it only fed and fueled him even more.

"Mwah! It doesn't look like he's getting tired at all!" Grim yelped as he buried himself further into Yuu's hold. The cat was cradled in the boy's arms as they both hid behind a toppled over table.

"If this goes on for any longer Young Rosehearts could potentially suffer the worst." Crowley called out. The headmage had also taken shelter behind one of the fallen tables. He clutched on to his top hat as he peeked over only to find Riddle still raging and throwing rose bushes around.

Without explicitly mentioning it, everyone knew what the worst could happen; Death.

Riddle Rosehearts could die from this overblot if this goes on for any longer.

Ace gripped and scratched his hair in frustration as he let out a groan. "Where the hell is that Housewarden of yours Yuu?!" Ace shot a glare at Yuu, who could only shrug his shoulders in confusion.

"How am I supposed to know?! I'm just hoping he still has all limbs attached to him." Yuu shouted in defense. The other worldly boy was just as annoyed as Ace was for [M/N]'s lack of presence but then again nobody could really do anything to 'save' him before they were all kicked out of the unbirthday party.

"Who's missing their limbs?" A voice suddenly spoke up next to Yuu. The boy jolted upright as he felt a shiver run down his spine. Yuu whipped his head around and speak of the devil he shall come.

"Oh so now he shows up." Ace crosses his arm when he spots the new figure next to Yuu.

"[M/N]!" Deuce called out to the upperclassman next to Yuu. "You're alright-" His eyes scanned [M/N] up and down. The first year noticed [M/N]'s disheveled appearance; Dark stains all over the white uniform, undone buttons and the collar still wrapped around [M/N]'s neck. "Or not..."

"He's here?!" Cater's voice was heard from not too far away. The redhead had also taken shelter behind a table with Trey next to him. "Heyy~ my number one bestie could you help us with this little favor and knock some sense into Riddle before we all die." Cater spoke quickly before he ducked back down behind the table and narrowly avoided a stray bush that was thrown his way.

"Wow... I appreciate the warm welcome and concern there Cater..." [M/N] replied with a sigh before standing up.

"Wait- where are you going?" Yuu quickly reached out to grab onto [M/N]'s wrist, concerned about what would happen next. [M/N] raised a brow at the action. He stared at the magicless boy, a silence fell on them. "You're not going to fight him again are you..." Yuu could barely choke out the words as he swallowed his spit.

[M/N] placed a hand on Yuu's shoulder. "Don't worry about it." He said with a grin before walking off to the center of the garden past all the toppled tables that served as makeshift barricades.

"What-?!" Yuu tried to protest but his pleas fell on deaf ears as [M/N] left before he could say anything more.

A monstrous phantom shrouded in a haze of black towered behind Riddle. Thick droplets of Ink seeped through the cracks of its glass head. It dripped down the sides of its face before falling onto the grass and staining it in puddles of darkness. Standing in front of this creature of the abyss was Riddle, His appearance different to anything [M/N] was used to. Riddle was dressed in a grotesque imitation of the Queen of Hearts, ripped fabrics of black and red clothed the housewarden, traces of blot stained his face and hands.