atoning for your sins

────────────

Headmaster Office

───────────

"What did you say? Ace and Deuce reduced a statue of one of the great seven to cinders?!" Riddle exclaimed in slight disbelief and shock.

"And you're telling me that Yuu and Grim destroyed one of the chandeliers in the school which caused a magestone to break in the process..." [M/N] let out a hum of dissatisfaction. "..Well this is better than what I thought this meeting was about..." [M/N] muttered under his breath.

"Yes and as you both are their Housewarden... and self appointed... respectively, I felt it best to apprise you of the situation." Crowley coughed at a particular word in the sentence.

"I am terribly sorry for the trouble my students cause you." Riddle took a bow as he apologized.

"That brings me, where are they right now exactly?" [M/N] brought up the question.

"Well I have suspended their expulsion for a single night if they manage to bring a replacement magestone from the Dwarf mines in the morning, but I doubt they'd actually go and do such a thing so I'm stuck here preparing their expulsion paperwork." Crowley let out a snort of amusement as he shook his head, returning his focus to the pile of forms laid in front of him.

"I understand." Riddle spoke before bowing once more and exiting the office. [M/N] hurriedly bid his farewell to the Headmaster as well before chasing down Riddle in the hallways.

────────────

Exterior Hallway 2F

───────────

"They only just started here, and they're already getting into trouble?!" Riddle furiously muttered out, stomping his way towards the Hall of Mirrors as [M/N] tried his best to keep up with him in his angered steps.

"They're almost as bad as you are stray!"

"Hey-"

"Rule breaking will not be tolerated on my watch... They must be dealt with. The verdict can come afterwards and I will personally make their heads roll." Riddle clenched his fists before stopping in front of the Dark Mirror. [M/N] easily caught up to Riddle due to their height differences and gait length as most often time it was [M/N] adjusting his stride so he wouldn't overtake Riddle.

"And what exactly are you doing? Following after me?" Riddle questioned the male.

"Yuu and Grim is just my responsibility as much as Ace and... Dous? are. So as any formidable Housewarden would do. I am going to personally pick them up and make sure they haven't gone and killed themselves." [M/N] said with a grin as he placed his hand on his hips. Riddle raised a brow at his words as he look like he's trying to come up with words.

"Yuu and Grim.... The magicless human and that cat?"

"Yes sir!" [M/N] snapped his fingers in delight.

"How dare the Headmaster let that feline back on campus after what it had done! If it were up to me I would have its head. That detestably and magicless human should face the consequences of their actions!" Riddle erupted into anger as he cut the air with his arm causing [M/N] to jump back to avoid getting caught in its trajectory.

"Yeouch... You really show no mercy..." [M/N] mumbled out. "Well regardless of our differing opinions on cats-"

"It's not really an opinion-"