Part 3 |Into the Woods|

He knew he couldn't fight you back because, although Barry was a football player, Billy was much stronger than him, and would beat his ass if her were ever rude to you.

    I was beginning to forget their faces. The dreams, or memories more rather, we're starting to blur. Not go away, just blur.

The faces I once knew so well, the ones I had demanded my brain not to forget, were fizzling away into nothingness.

Soon enough their faces were completely blank in my dreams, their voices different and distorted. But the dreams were always the same, except for them.

If I were to see them now, I wouldn't recognize them, it was as if somewhere in my subconscious mind had forced them out for some reason. For better or for worse, they were no longer visible to me, just movement in vague people shapes.

~~~~

    "What a shmuck"

    "What's your problem Jenny?" Barry snapped at her, "just because you hate guys!"

    "He's just trying to change the subject," Jenny said.

    "What are you afraid of? That they might try an fuck you?" Barry thought he was the shit, and it was pissing you off.

    "No," Jenny spoke

    "Its not like it's a big secret."

    "What?"

    "Ask anybody, he said blandly, "you never go anywhere unless you're with Sean. Everybody knows that he's a little pot head, and all you are is friends." Billy gave your had a squeeze, he could practically feel the anger and annoyance radiating off of you. "By the way, I know what you're doing in my car, you're getting stoned." Barry stated, "if my dad smells this shit tomorrow, I'm gonna kick your ass."

    "Wait, wait, wait. I just thought of something so cool," Heather spoke in her usual airhead tone, "what if we got into a wreck, and we crash into a car in front of us, and we all died?" She paused, "they could write a song about it!"

    You laughed, "and you think Jenny's the high one?" You asked. Of course Heather didn't understand, but the other in the car did and snickered at your remark.

    "Shut up," Barry spoke, "both of you." In unison you and Heather did a dramatic eye roll.

    As you all drove along, there was a closed road sign ahead, forcing you to turn down a some kind of dirt road into a dark and desolate forest. "Where are we?" Billy asked, looking out the window. It was so dark you could see his reflection in the pitch black window.

    "Great, we're lost," the oh so cheered Barry decided to add.

    "no we're not, all we have to do is go back," Jenny solved the problem quicker than Barry had ever done anything in his life.

    "Look for a place where we can turn around," Heather instructed. The path was fairly narrow making a multiple point turn pretty difficult, so it might be a bit before she could confidently turn around.

    "This sucks, there's no place to turn around," Barry whined, "these assholes don't know how to make roads."

    "What was that?" Heater asked, squinting out the passenger side window. You and Jenny saw it too, it looked like someone was waving a flash light around in the forest, "did y'all see that?"