Part 16 |Bread and Water|

Without hesitation he stepped down on my left leg, pressing the sole of his boot hard into it. He was just causing more pain. But of course he loved that fact.

I was barely still conscious when the ordeal of sewing up my ankle was complete. When the three boys let go of me, I pushed myself away from them. It was a struggle to move, but still I backed up into the corner. I cowered the whole text went back upstairs, and Tommy cleaned up a bit.

Vilmer walked over to me. I would have yelled, or moved further away than I was. But I was too weak, and already in the corner. He was talking, saying something about how he would string up my guts if I tried anything like that again. But I wasn't really listening to his threats. Abruptly he grabbed my left leg. Until he grabbed it, I haven't noticed the metal shackle sitting the the corner opposite to me. Before I could even try and react, he closed it around my non-damaged ankle, and locked it with a key lock. He dropped my ankle, placed the key on top of the grey cabinet, and went back upstairs. His smirk never fading.

I looked at the shackle, following the chain it was attached to. I trailed it with my eyes, and it lead up to the concrete wall. Metal. Concrete. This shit wasn't gonna break.

I was so focus on the chain that I hadn't noticed Tommy leave as well. I didn't want to be alone right now, I was scared and alone, not a great combo.

To my relief, Thomas came back down the stairs, a piece of bread and a glass of water in his hands. He brought it over to me. I was hesitant to eat it at first, there could be literally anything in this. But then a realized, 'why should I care' if he wanted to kill me, he would just do it. He would've patched me up and brought me food just to kill me right here, right now. So I caved. I drank up that water like it was the last chance I would have to drink anything. The water was the tasted so good after not having drank anything since the dance, plus running around and expelling so much energy.

     Then the bread. It was quite dry and a bit stale, but my stomach aches from hunger, so I didn't much care. Tommy looked shocked at how fast I consumed what he had brought. If this were a completely different situation, I might have laughed.

    A scream from upstairs caught me off guard. It was to feminine to be Tex or Vilmer. I'd didn't know who it could be until the woman's body came tumbling down the basement steps. She sprawled out on the concrete floor, groaning in pain. "Jenny?" I sobbed weakly. When she looked over at me, I saw badly she'd been beaten. Blood was dripping from multiple cuts all over her, and she was covered in dark bruises.

    "Y/N?" She croaked back before Tommy picked her up. She flailed and screamed, pounding her fists against his back. But it didn't do anything. He threw her onto the bloody wood table. She tried to wriggle free of him, but he was too strong, and whatever fight she had left was wearing thin. He placed half a metal shackle over her wrist, then hammered into the table. He did the same with her remaining wrist and ankles, much to Jenny's protest.

    I felt horrible, there was absolutely nothing I could do for her. She was more screwed than I was - probably about to meet a brutally violent end, at the hands of a man I once would've said I loved.

    Before doing anything to Jenny, Thomas slowly turned to me. I hugged my knees to my chest, carful not to touch my freshly stitched up wound. "Don't... watch," Tommy managed to say. Then he mimed the motion of covering his ears. When I didn't match what he was doing, he came over and placed my hands on my ears. When he let go, I dropped them. He wanted to protect me, but I had to show him that what he was doing was wrong, and he couldn't protect me from his own actions. He got frustrated and placed my hands on my ears again. This time placing his hands on top of mine, and firmly pressing them into my head. I didn't hurt really, it was just an uncomfortable sensation.

    The longer he held them there, feeling my restraint against the action, he eyes became angrier. He backed away quickly and I dropped my hands again. He began to yell senselessly, hitting his hands against the sides of his head. It honestly hurt seeing him this way, but I had to fight against him in any way that I could right now.

    He scrambled around the room until he found a paper and pencil. He hastily scribbled something down on it before handing it to me. It was extremely hard to read but I could somewhat make it out after basically tutoring him through school. It read; "— cover ears or she — hurt more bad!" There were only two words I couldn't make out, but I got the gist. If I cooperate then he'd kill her fast, if I don't he kills her painfully and slow.

    With misty eyes I dropped the paper. Shakily I brought my hands up and cover my ears. Tommy placed a hand over my eyes. I forgot he didn't want to watch either. I swallowed hard, "I'm so sorry Jenny," I spoke, my voice was hoarse, "this is the only way I can help you..." I finally closed my eyes and pressed my hands against my ears as hard as I could, to drown out the most sound.

    Despite my efforts I still heard Jenny's ear piercing scream as Tommy cut into her. But the screams were over quickly. At least he kept his promise.

Word count: 1000+

A/N- house Tommy gonna get Y/N back after this one... I actually don't know... sounds like a problem for tomorrow me!