Getting better or worse?

Im writing this while im sick Irl🥲😅

TW: Mentions of being ill, being sick, pain, blood, gaging, throwing up
______________________________________
Third Person's POV (Grian):

Grian felt better. Cub came in a few minutes ago to check Grian's temperature and ask how he was doing. Grian's fever was down, and his headaches had fully stopped. The scratchy feeling in his throat also mostly subsided.

Now he was sitting on his bed, chatting with Cleo and Mumbo, who came over after he heard about Grian's illness. Grian was instructed by Cub to stay in bed until atleast lunch time to make sure he was fully okay to go out. Grian felt like himself again and wanted to get to work as quickly as he could. He was bored trapped in his house, even if it was only for half a day.

At one point Grian got so bored he started teasing Mumbo about his love life, which caused the mustached man to leave in a fit of embarrassment and being flustered, Cleo and Grian laughing and giggling like two highschool girls who just shared the latest gossip.

Once lunch time came around, Cub came in to do one last checkup, doing his regular exams and asking questions, before giving Grian the thumbs up that he was healthy enough to go outside and do stuff again. Cleo and Cub went home, while Grian got ready to make the most of the rest of the day. He was way behind schedule with base building.

With shulkerboxes filled to the brim with items, he started doing little detailed tweaks to his base, ignoring the back the best he could. So far, it looked like it was coming along, even though Mumbo made a remark on the back of the base still being empty.

Grian still wasn't feeling a hundred percent, but he pushed the scratching feeling in his throat aside, focusing on work to forget the previous event's.With aching hands and tired eyes, Grian decided to take a quick flight around the server as he tried to ignore the fact that he had fainted just two days ago.

He messaged Tango, asking if it was okay to come over since Scott and Timmy were with him, and he wanted to mess with his good old pal Tim. Tango replied moments after, Grian smiling at the message before taking off towards Decked Out.
______________________________________
TangoTek whispered to you> Hi G, you're all good to come over. You will just be third wheeling. But Jimmy will be here. >:D See you at Decked Out!
______________________________________

Decked out came into few, Grian's smile turning to a grin as he saw the "Toy Sherrif" standing outside talking to Tango. Scott seemed to be zoned out, walking around the outside of Decked out and glancing at every detail he could. With extra preparation and a few extra loops in the sky, Grian landed right in front of Jimmy, giving the other a scare of a lifetime.

Jimmy fell backward, a scream of terror being heard before the sound of a loud thud as he hit the ground. Tango's wheezing laugh stretched for miles, and you could hear the faint chuckling coming from Scott in the background. "Hello Tim!" Grian greeted the canary, his smile as braught as its ever been the past few days.

He loved messing with Timmy purely because he knew all of the others' buttons to irritate him, and Jimmy's reactions were always the best. Jimmy stammered up onto his feat, an annoyed expression resting on his face.
"I am here for literally half an hour, and I already need to deal with you?!" Jimmy's tone of voice seemed annoyed, but anyone could see the small smile he was trying to hide.

"I had to come and visit my favorite Sheriff! So, how's Woody doing?" Grian asked, poking Jimmy's shoulder as he said the word "Woody." "EXCUSE ME? I AM NOT A TOY!" Jimmy started to ramble, telling everyone he wasn't a toy. Scott kept making snappy remarks as to why he is one, while Tango and Grian tried to control their laughter, eventually giving up and letting themselves be heard.