sixteen

Taehyung went back to the room a few minutes later, finding everyone already on the futons ready to sleep.

He felt a flutter in his heart when he noticed jungkook has already made his bed for him, besides himself.

He went and sat down on the bed beside jungkook, who looked up from his phone and at him, ''you were out for quite some time."

Taehyung nodded, "yeah, had some stuff to think about. Thanks for making my bed." He said with a soft smile, jungkook smiling back at him.

"It's fine. Let's sleep." Jungkook said laying down, Taehyung laying down as well.

Taehyung thought to just sleep and ask the younger the questions he wants to tomorrow.

--

"You guys didn't forget anything, right?" Yoongi asked everyone while they were getting ready to leave and go back to jin's house.

"Yup." All of them said and walked towards the ropeway they would be taking to get down from the hill. They had to wait in line for a while, before their turn.

"The view from up here is so pretty."

"We should've taken the rope way for yesterday too instead of walking all the way up."

Jin rolled his eyes, "stop being a lazy ass, Yoongi."

"You are going to die one day after climbing like these."

"Why would I die? It will only make me healthier unlike you and your 80 year old self!"

"Well, you look like an 80 year old so you have no right to tell me that."

"I look like an 80 year old? Bitch, me? Find a better comeback next time."

"You two shut the fuck up and let us enjoy the ride." Jimin said.

"Tell your boyfriend to stop talking shit."

"Your life is shit."

"You--"

"Guy's! Calm down. You can argue all you want later on, just shut up for now."

"Whatever."

--

"Who told you about this place?"

"Google-"

"Did you even check the reviews?"

"I thought-"

"You thought!?? Fucking unbelievable!"

"This place looked nice-"

"Our lunch just got ruined, Namjoon, fuck you."

"I didn't know-"

"Obviously you didn't! That's why you should have checked the damn reviews!"

"I thought you had 148 IQ joon?"

"Watching all that porn on his computer fucked his brain-"

"Jimin!"

The older's kept on scolding Namjoon while Jungkook and Yugyeom stood by the side munching on breadsticks.

After getting down from the ropeway, everyone wanted to have a nice lunch somewhere and Namjoon suggested a place, which he saw online and said the food will taste amazing.

But turns out, only the place looked nice, while the food was shit. Ruined their lunch, wasted their time and money and now everyone was going off on Namjoon, while he stood their trying to justify himself but giving up at the end.