eighteen

Looking out of his window with his palm supporting his head and a pout on his lips, Jungkook was waiting for almost an hour now, for Taehyung to return back home from his extra classes.

He perked up at the sight of the elder's arrival, who was walking through the garden and now knocking at the front door and waiting for his mother to open it, who did within a minute or so and the other smiled, mouth moving for probably a greeting and then he was entering his home, closing the door behind.

Jungkook got up, his moves a little bouncy. "Should I wait for a few minutes and then go?" He asked himself and nodded, "that's right. Let him fresh n up and get some rest and then I can go meet him." He nodded again with a smile.

Yet he was now standing infront of Taehyung's house, knocking on the front door and it has barely been five minutes since the elder was back.

The front door was opened by Jiyun who smiled looking at the younger, "jungkook? Come in."

Jungkook grinned at the woman, entering the house, "good evening, aunt. Hyung is back home?"

Jiyun closed the door, "yes. He came back early today. In his room right now I think."

Jungkook nodded, "then I'll go see him."

The elder woman chuckled, "yes, go. And stay for dinner ok? I'm cooking right now."

Jungkook smiled, agreeing and dashed up the stairs and opened the door of Taehyung's room without bothering to ask, "hyung!"

Taehyung, who was in the process of taking his shirt off turned around, "kook." He said with a smile, taking the shirt off.

Jungkook closed the door behind him and ran up to the other, hugging him. Taehyung chuckled, putting down his shirt on the floor to hug the other properly.

"I missed you." Jungkook mumbled.

Taehyung grinned, "me too. Sorry I couldn't spend time with you cause of my studies." He said, rubbing his hand at the side of the younger's waist.

Jungkook shook his head, pulling his head away from where he was resting it on the older's shoulder, his arms still circled around the other's neck and Taehyung's around his waist.

"CSAT is in a month. It's only understandable that you spend your time studying."

Taehyung smiled, albeit a little tired and rested his forehead against the younger's, sighing.

"Tired?" Jungkook said softly, caressing the other's nap and then massaging his shoulders.

Taehyung hummed, squeezing Jungkook's sides a little in a silent thank you and letting out a satisfied sigh. Jungkook smiled a little at that.

"The pressure is too much now that the exam's near. It's fucking with everyone's mind." Taehyung groaned.

Jungkook detached their forehead and looked at the older with a worried gaze.

Taehyung smiled, "I'm fine." He said, already knowing what the other was going to ask. "I hate it but it is what it is." He chuckled.

Jungkook nodded, "okay." He said pulling away from the other's embrace, "go and fresh n up."

"And you?" Taehyung asked, his hands already wanting to hold the younger again.

"I'll wait." Jungkook said, plopping down on the bed. "Aunty told me to have dinner here." He grinned.

Taehyung nodded with a smile and went to the bathroom.

--

"Jimin hyung is throwing a tantrum."

Taehyung heard Jungkook say as soon as he came out of the bathroom. He chuckled, "for his birthday?"

Jungkook hummed, typing furiously on his phone, "he's a dumbass. Like, people get mad at their friends for not throwing a birthday party and our one is getting mad at us for wanting to throw a party."

Taehyung giggled, sitting beside the younger and switching on his phone. "Wow. 998 new messages from the group. Yeah nah I'm not reading all that." He said putting his phone down, seeing as the conversation ended with Jimin threatening everyone to not do stupid shit.

"He's an idiot." Jungkook said through a pout, putting his phone down as well.

Taehyung sighed, laying down, "he's just stressed about the exam. Says he isn't ready yet and it's only a month till csat, so he can't afford wasting his time on his birthday party."

Jungkook sighed, laying down as well, "I know. I just don't know why he keeps pushing himself so much when he's already so good at it."

"That's just how he is, isn't he?"

"Yeah."

They stayed silent for few seconds and then jungkook turned towards the older with an excited smile, "they're ordering the cake tomorrow right?"

Taehyung grinned nodding his head, "you saw the design yet? Yoongi choose it and it's so freaking cute. And the gift will be delivered tomorrow, as well."

"Great." Jungkook giggled, "Jimin hyung is a dummy if he thinks we will listen to him and not do anything."

Taehyung turned towards jungkook smiling, holding his waist, "are you staying after dinner?"

Jungkook shook his head, reaching out to run his fingers through the messy locks of the older's, "I'll go back."

"Why? Stay the night." Taehyung said with a pout.

Jungkook chuckled, "You need to study and I don't want to be a bother."

"You know you aren't." Taehyung said, pulling in the other a little closer.

Jungkook hummed, "no."

Taehyung sighed, "okay." he said, "I can't wait for this month to be over so that I can finally get some peace."

"And sleep. You got dark circles."

Taehyung chuckled, "yeah."

"Can't believe you are graduating already and I won't see you in school anymore." Jungkook said, his lips jutting out.

Taehyung hummed, "same." He smiled a little, "I need to wait for two years for you to come and join me in college."

Jungkook groaned, rolling over on his back, "why did I get born two whole years later!" He rolled his eyes, "I can only see you during vacations from next year."

"I can come visit on weekends." Taehyung smiled and Jungkook smiled back, "yeah. That would be nice."

--

1k+ reads???? are y'all kidding me omgg tysm TT when I started this book I didn't expect it to even cross 500 lol thank youuu <3

n this is coming to an end soon :)

--

Thanks for reading, beautiful reader!
- 아라 ♡︎

Thanks for reading, beautiful reader!- 아라 ♡︎