nineteen [ end ]

''3..2..1.."

Taehyung, Jimin, Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok along with all their other classmates smiled for the group picture. Beautiful, happy, glowing smiles could be seen on all of their faces.

All of them posed for the pic, the typical poses highschool graduates did. After the pics were taken, the students walked off from the group and formed their own circles with their friends to take the pictures of their last day in the school together.

The five boy's huddled up together and started taking pictures as well. Weirdly posing and laughing at themselves.

"Hyungs!"

The boys turned around at the shout and saw jungkook running up to them with a grin on his face.

"You guys look so cool. Congrats!"

The older guys laughed at his excitement. They all thanked him and went to their parents when they spotted them to take pictures together.

"Hyung!" Jungkook hugged the elder, who hugged him back, grinning.

"Taehyung-ah!" Taehyung's parents called for him, with Jungkook's parents alongside them. They all hugged the guy and congratulated him, taking pictures together.

"Taehyung! Jungkook! Come here let's take a group photo!" Jin called for them after a while, with the other boys waiting by his side.

They huddled up together and let one of their parent take pictures for them. All of them grinning. The picture later on was framed by all of them to remember this moment for forever.

--

"Put it properly, hyung!"

"I'm TRYING!" Taehyung said, irritated cus the decoration he was trying to put up on the wall was crooked and he did it thrice by now, "oh my god- jungkook! I'll kill you once I get down from here!"

Jungkook laughed heartily at that, shaking the ladder, that Taehyung was standing at, once again.

"Fuck- stop it!"

"Taehyung! No cursing!"

Taehyung apologized sheepishly to his mom and heard Jungkook giggle.

"Jungkook! Don't disturb Taehyung and hold the ladder properly."

Jungkook heard his mom say to which he agreed with a pout. Now Taehyung laughed, "listen to your mom and don't be a brat, kookie."

Jungkook rolled his eyes but smiled anyway.

They were at the backyard of Jungkook's house, decorating it for the Christmas party. The place for dancing and drinking was at Taehyung's house's backyard and the door in their shared fence would be left open so the guest can come over and have food in Jungkook's backyard. The decoration was almost done, with Taehyung, his dad, jungkook and his dad doing it and their mom's were inside cooking food. The party would start at 9 pm and the guest were only close family and friends, nothing too much.

"Wow, tae, kook, both of you did good job decorating this place."

Taehyung and Jungkook grinned at the compliment from Haneul, thanking her.

"Go and get ready, both of you. People will start arriving soon."

--

"Damn. What the hell is this?"

Taehyung raised an eyebrow at the younger, "what? You don't like it?"

"I love it. It's taste amazing!" Jungkook grinned, holding the glass up to his lips and taking a sip of the red-ish drink again, or whatever the hell that colour was.