seventeen

Taehyung softly closed the door behind him and walked towards the bed, staring at Jungkook who was in a deep slumber. He smiled softly.

Not feeling sleepy, he went to the balcony and slide the glass door open, stepping out feeling a cool bridge hit his body. He sighed, closing the door behind and walking forward resting his hands on the railing and looking up at the sky.

He stayed there for some time, enjoying the silence of the night. The soft bridge ruffling his messy brunette locks. He smiled a little, hearing the door slide open and close.

"Can't sleep?" Jungkook said softly, now standing beside the older.

Taehyung hummed, opening his eyes and looking at the other, "did I wake you up?" He asked, softly tucking a strand of the other's raven locks behind his ear.

Jungkook shook his head. The older gave him another small smile and looked ahead again, Jungkook doing the same. They stayed like that for a few minutes.

"Um koo"

Jungkook hummed turning his head towards the other who was still staring ahead, his bottom lip caught in between his teeths.

"Well, uh, y'know, I thought you and Yugyeom- um I didn't think this would happen, I mean I didn't really see this coming and I was uh- y'know-"

"What are you even saying?" Jungkook frowned looking at Taehyung who was avoiding eye contact. "I don't understand, hyung."

"Well i-i thought you and Yugyeom had um had a thing for eachother y'know like, I thought you guys liked eachother or something?" Taehyung confessed, a little nervous but then heard the younger laughing.

While Jungkook couldn't control his laughter. He bend over laughing, clutching his stomach. A few minutes later he stopped, still chuckling while wiping his tears.  "Oh god, hyung. That's like the dumbest shit I've ever heard."

Taehyung frowned, "you can't blame me for this. You kept on bringing him along with you everywhere, I just thought-" he let out a groan, "forget it."

Jungkook chuckled softly, "like I said earlier, that was solely because I wanted him to be able to spend some time with hobi hyung and nothing else."

Taehyung nodded, "okay."

Both of them looked at eachother and smiled.

"Let's go sleep." Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded, both of them going inside the room again and laying down on the bed.

And as always, both of them went closer and hugged eachother, closing their eyes with a smile before drifting off to sleep.

--

It was their last day here, everyone was busy preparing for the barbecue party at night.

It was a little after noon and everyone was out in the garden, setting up the table and chairs and decorating the place with fairy lights, while some were busy with preparing the food.

"Namjoon, if you can bring three chairs at once I'll let you top."

Hoseok laughed, "ain't no way he-" he stopped talking when he saw Namjoon hurriedly walking towards the house, "..is going to do that. Damn." Saying that he took out his phone to record.

Meanwhile, Jungkook and Yugyeom were on their way out, with jungkook carrying two chairs and Yugyeom carrying one.

"Move, let me take those." Namjoon said, stopping them.

Jungkook frowned, "thanks but we can do this."

"Just let me carry these you two.'' Namjoon said trying to take the chairs but Jungkook didn't let him.