Time to start planning✅

""The world is very creulBut Also very Beutiful

But
Also very Beutiful ....""

Previous review

It was strange but not strange but I looked at paper and read it for 24 min it was lengthy but easy I took my pen as my weapon and started fighting and luckily I was done before our 3 bell ring indicating deadline of this war . I was kinda chill but my partner was left with 5 questions he asked my help and i helped me he was done before Mr Jeon- come and see us he thanked me and i went to locker...

Present

I was done by keeping my belongings and I saw the crazy trio again!!! With them (BTS)

Lisa- why didn't you helped me
Yn- did you asked me

Flashback

Lisa- yn.....ynnnnn...ynnnnn...yn(saying in low voice)
(Coughing)
Taehyung- what are you doing
Lisa- she will notice me this time (throwing balls)
Bitchh...(shouting in low voice)

Flashback ends--

Lisa- bitch i called you number of times still you ignored me
Yn- is that so I didn't give that much of attention
Lisa- yeah yeah
Jackson- yn wanna join us on hangout
Yn-no oppa
Kai- what are you doing today
Yn- i am busy i cant tell why
Jackson- it's okay Suzy will be sad we-
Yn- is she coming
Jackson- yeah didn't she tell you ohh she wanna give you a suprise but..
Yn- okay i am in when
Jackson- we will call you
Yn- when??
Jackson- evening
Yn- ohhkk... did she said anything other
Kai- no..but you know today in morning I fell from my bed
Lisa- what's new in it
Kai- goshh cause I had a bad dream
Yn- I get them everyday
Lisa- you don't share
Yn- aghh continue kai
Kai- in that I saw myself falling from rollercoaster funny right
Yn- (eye roll) i am going to another class
Lisa/ kai- byeee

While going the only thought I was having was that school are boring this month is ending soon and I need to get all info until Feb 20 cause this year I would be of 18 and the only threat i am getting from living here is yoo jae myung and his wife Kim seo hyung they both are powerful and once they get my weakness bro fuck i don't even know I can tolerate there power or not cause uncle (his trainer)actually told me that they are most powerful they are the enimes of Mr Kim also and in past they have been listed in top 5 criminals i haven't seen them but with the help of Google i got there history which was terrifying and actually they killed so many mafias of top 5 position.

Some people warned me to be in safe side but i can't i wanna fight like yeah I am sounding like an idiot and I don't really care.

Seoul is the capital of Korea. With greater population compared to other states. I have to utilise this but I can't these idiots i am living with inform every thing to mom I need a plan . Lisa , Jackson and Kai are doing nonsense i can't share everything to them as they are friends of BTS and I need to be sure that they don't share anything but they are busy with them all the time bro wtf everything is messed up .