II| Picture of Predicaments pt. 2

*scratches head*

Right....

So....

...

I thought I pressed "publish" a couple of days ago...

Sorry..................

<>

  “AHOY!” Lloyd loudly greeted the gloomy berth.

  “No one says that.”

  “I do. AHOY! Hoist the fucking anchor!” Lloyd enthusiastically salutes at Akita giving him a tired thumbs up.

  As the three weave their way through the crowd of groaning and grumbling mates, Zane finds himself in deep thoughts about their current situation.

  Wouldn’t Rocky and Kai be in big trouble staying back in the empire if they’re ever to be found in the castle? What if they were found and got captured? That would most certainly lead to their execution.

  Why is Lloyd not considering this? Or did he already do and is just confident of their safety..

  “Lloyd, are you fine with leaving the two?” Pixal beat Zane to asking it first when they climbed up the stairs to the quarter deck.

  The blond shakes his head. “Certainly, I’m not.” He points at the fore sails, slightly jumping on his toes as he did. He smiles when Scott and the others take the braces.

  “No one likes the idea, really, but the wind has set its course and the best we can do is not strain the sails,” he said as he approached the helm.

  Zane malfunctions. “...Pardon?”

  Lloyd lazily leans his body on the wheel and smiles at the confused lovebirds, watching the sails get dropped and take over the sight of the night sky, revealing all its glory after their long weeks on land.

  This too, certainly he missed, the beauty of Destiny’s Bounty.

  “It’s not my place to tell.”

  Batman emerges from the shadows, startling the shit out of Zane and Pixal who hadn’t noticed him at first.

  “This kid’s seriously yer new captain?” stressed the adult man with a large hat and a strange eyepatch, ignoring the blond’s glare at him.

  “WHY IS RONIN HERE?!”

  “She is here to fulfil a contract and be of my aid.” The old witch takes the warm cup of tea sitting on the table and motions it in circles, watching the liquid swirl ‘round and ‘round. “That is her purpose for being here, but fret not. She is a good friend.”

  Jay nods, though barely taking in the information he’s being given as his head slides off from his hands from time to time.

  “A good friend,” he repeated, “how long have you met?”

  “A few days ago.” Mystake loudly sips.

  “Who exactly is she?” Nya points at the other young lass across from her.

  The elder momentarily stops sipping. “Ah, she refers to herself as…” She bats her lashes at her assistant. “As um… what was it again, sweetie?”

  The woman visibly — ever so obviously — ponders for a bit while looking up at the ceiling.

  “...The Spring,” she appealed.