Chapter-13 "who is he?"

Bondita and Anirudh decided to part ways, creating a growing gap between them. The silence that followed was broken by a sudden noise, capturing Bondita's attention. She shifted her gaze to the source of the sound, only to discover a person rushing towards her. In a swift and unexpected move, this person wrapped Bondita in a warm, reassuring hug, infusing the moment with a mix of surprise and comfort, bridging the emotional distance that had emerged between Bondita and Anirudh.
(friendly hug)

Recovering from her initial shock, Bondita responded to the friendly gesture by returning the hug, a spontaneous display of camaraderie. Their embrace carried a sense of ease and familiarity, a comforting exchange that spoke volumes in its simplicity, reaffirming the strength of their friendship.

Anirudh was shocked and puzzled by the unexpected hug. He couldn't grasp who the unknown guy was or why Bondita hugged him. With a jealous expression, Mr. Anirudh Roy Chowdhury couldn't help but keep his eyes on both of them, trying to make sense of the situation.

The guy gently released Bondita from the embrace, only to lift her once more, twirling her around in a joyous reunion. In the midst of the twirl, he expressed with heartfelt sincerity, "I missed you- I missed youuu so much, Meri bonduuu."

Bondita- "I to Missed you so much kabirrrrr..."

Anirudh, upon discovering that the person was Kabir, Bondita's dearest and closest friend, couldn't hide his irritation. Rolling his eyes in a display of annoyance, he begrudgingly folded his arms. His gaze fixed on the duo, Anirudh found himself engulfed in a wave of jealousy, realizing the deep connection between Bondita and Kabir. The mix of emotions on his face painted a picture of inner turmoil as he grappled with the revelation, a silent spectator to the reunion of two friends, inadvertently feeling a twinge of envy.

Bondita- Achaa Achaa Mujhe niche Rakho mujh ..main Gir jaaungi..

Kabir gently placed her on the ground, allowing her to stand upright. Kabir looked at bondita as she was in the same saree of the engagement..

Kabir- ohh myyy...aaj tho Tu pataka Lag Rahi Hai ekadam hottt!!

Bondita seemed taken aback when he used the term "hot" in front of Anirudh. she merely widened her eyes in surprise upon realizing Anirudh's presence.

Anirudh, upon hearing Kabir's flattering words, couldn't hide his jealousy. A sudden sadness overcame him, and he began coughing, struggling to mask his surprise and unease.

Kabir, oblivious to Anirudh's feelings at first, finally noticed the change in the atmosphere, realizing the unintended impact of his compliment on Anirudh.

Kabir strides toward Anirudh and inquires- "Yoo your fine?

Anirudh, while managing his cough, uttered- hmm...

Kabir- Bondu who is he?

Bondita- yeh..

Kabir- no don't try to lie me bondu Maine Dekha yeh Tujhe anguthi pahna raha tha..

Bondita- Aree woh..

Kabir- Is he your boyfriend bondu??

As Anirudh caught wind of the term "boyfriend," a subtle yet noticeable blush manifested on his countenance, prompting him to avert his gaze downward.

Observing this, Kabir, attuned to the unfolding moment, approached him and warmly enveloped him in a side hug, playfully remarking.

Kabir-"Ahem,Ahemm.. my dear boy seems to be blushing."

Bondita widened her eyes, directing her gaze toward Anirudh. In response, Anirudh promptly ceased his blushing, as if caught in the act, and met Bondita's look with a subtle yet evident shift in demeanor.

Kabir- ab Inki blushing Dekar tho mujhe pakka yakin ho gaya hai ki tum donon...ki tum donon Girlfriend Boyfriend ho..

Bondita- Tu.. Meri baat soun..

Kabir- Nahi-nahi..ab Soun na ya bolane ki koi baat nahin hai chalo mere sath..

Kabir firmly grasped Bondita's and Anirudh's hands, initiating a determined pull.

Anirudh- Kaha jaana hai?

Kabir- Woww aap bolthe bhi ho..!! By the way good question... We're going to the court..

Anirudh Bondita together- Court??

Kabir Looked at them both..

Kabir- wow what a perfect Jodi Timing bhi same hai donon ki... and Haan court Ja Rahe Ham for your both's court marriage.

Anirudh Bondita together- Kyaaa???

Bondita withdrew her hand from Kabir's grasp, prompting Kabir left Anirudh's hand as well.

Kabir- kya hua bondu..chal na?

Bondita- bolane se pahle Soch Tho lo... Jo Munh Mein aaayi woh Bol dete Ho.. yeh-yeh..

Kabir- Yeh-yeh.. kya kon hai yeh?

Bondita- Koi rishta hi nahi hai... tho koi nahi hai yeh!!..

Kabir- Koi naam tho hogana woh hi bata do..

He approached Anirudh and inquired, noticing Bondita's silence.

Kabir- Bro aapka koi naam bhi hai tho please bata do.. I'm really dying to know it... bata do please..

Anirudh- hmm..Anirudh..

Kabir- ohho anirudh sir aap... Namaste I'm kabir..

Anirudh simply gazed at him. Kabir proceeded towards Bondita.

Kabir- Sorry... Tuni mujh bataya kyu nahi?

Bondita- bataya Kyu Nahi- bataya kyu nahi.. really kabir... Tu Mujhe bolane ka mauka do tab tho main kuch bolu..

Kabir- Ohho madam Gussa Na Ho Ab sabse galtiyan Hota Hai na.. aur how could I identify him Jaise tu bol rahi thi to yeh Tujhe se age main bada hai.. but just look at him bro hamse bada dehk tha hi nahi hai...

"Yeh Tarif kar rahe hain ya beizzati"Anirudh muttered quietly to himself.

Bondita- Haa-haan thik hai..maaf kar diya!

Kabir- That like my girl..

Anirudh- Hmm... andar chalo.. Tum thak Gaye Hogye tho jakar Aaram kar lo..

Kabir- of course andar to chalo But main Aaram Nahin karne wala hu..I am not tired also Maine Aaj Bondita ke sath Puri Raat baat karne wala hu... Jaise Ham London Mein Karte Thi even you can join us Mr.barrister...

Anirudh-Hmm okay than... Mera study main chalo..

Kabir- Cool chalo phir..

The trio proceeded towards Anirudh's study, their collective footsteps resonating through the corridor as anticipation filled the air.

!TO BE CONTINUED!

So guyz how was chp?👀
I Know it's a small chapter but surely next one will be quiet longer..🦋
and do suggest me some games for the next chapter...(Truth and dare ki aalya😂)
Please Vote aur comment karki jaana!🥺
And the last no the least Byeee!! Milthi hai next chapter main as soon as possible..💓🤌🏻

IT'S YOUR WRITER-
!PARI/💓🦋

☺️THANK YOU FOR READING!☺️