28 | Earth Angel

The song in case you don't know it ^

"Thanks for coming!" Mioda said as Hinata and Komaeda left the party. It was already late and cold. Hinata decided to take Komaeda to his house for a little bit to make sure he was completely okay after their talk at the party. He also had something important to tell him.

Komaeda went into the bathroom to let his hair down and wash his face.

Hinata felt his face heat up and his palms begin to sweat as he turned on his speaker. He connected his phone to it and, as he heard Komaeda leave the bathroom, felt doubts in his mind.

"Are you putting on music?"

"Uh, yeah," Hinata said, nervous. "Do you, uh... maybe wanna dance with me?" He asked.

Komaeda smiled. "I would love to." He walked towards Hinata. The brunet put a hand on Komaeda's waist and Komaeda put his hand on Hinata's shoulder.

They danced as the song began.

Earth angel, earth angel
Will you be mine?
My darling dear
Love you all the time
I'm just a fool
A fool in love with you

Hinata took a deep breath and got over his nervousness as he began to sing.

"Earth angel, earth angel,"

Komaeda looked up at him in surprise.

"The one I adore," Hinata continued. "Love you forever and ever more. I'm just a fool," A fool in love with you. He didn't dare to sing that part yet though.

They continued to dance and Hinata continued to sing.

"I fell for you and I knew. The vision of your love's loveliness. I hope and I pray that someday I'll be the vision of you hap-happiness. Earth angel, earth angel, please be mine. My darling dear, love you all the time. I'm just a fool. A fool in love with you," Hinata let out a relieved sigh after that. The music continued and he pushed himself to continue too until the song was over.

Komaeda looked so beautiful like this, his hair swaying slightly with the movement.

"I feel for you and I knew," the text started over again. "The vision of your love's loveliness. I hope and pray that someday I'll be the vision of your happiness, woah! Earth angel, earth angel, please be mine." He stopped dancing. "My darling dear, love you all the time. I'm just a fool-"

Hinata and Komaeda sang the next part at the same time. "A fool in love with you,"

The song was over. After a few seconds of silence, Hinata cupped Komaeda's cheek. He leaned forward and kissed him on the lips.

They pulled away and Hinata looked at the pale man. "Will you be mine?" He asked.

Komaeda practically jumped into his arms.

"I already am!" He said, smiling brightly.