Chapter 4

Upon arriving to Choso's apartment you knocked at the door letting him know that you arrived.

After a few seconds you heard shuffling inside the house and the door opened showing Choso who looked very good.

You looked away trying not get caught checking him out.

"Hey, come on in." He spoke up making way for you to enter, you smiled saying your own hi back and walked inside of his apartment.

You've been here constantly throughout your two years at college since Yuji lives here but not once were you invited by Choso so it was bit different in a good way.

He led you inside the living room his hand on your back as he followed behind.

You sat down on the couch looking around the place like it's your first time here, it wasn't you were just scared and awkward being in the presence of Choso without no one else being here.

"Do you want anything to drink, eat, anything like that?" Choso asked his gaze stuck onto you, looking up at him you smiled and said "I'll take a water, thank you."

"I'll be right back." With that Choso left the room going to the kitchen to grab your water leaving you alone.

You wondered back to your interaction with Okkotsu he seemed so nice.

Was it even a act?

You didn't know him well enough all you knew was rumors and that's all, but there should be a reason as to why Maki is friends with him she doesn't like mean people and stuff like that, Maybe he has some leverage against her?

Nah, Maki isn't dumb.

This whole thing was really frustrating and for no reason at all.

You needed to get laid.

As if on cue Choso walked inside the room bringing two cups of water, He carefully gave yours making sure to not accidentally spill water all over you.

With a small thank you, you took a sip of you drink as Choso joined you on the couch.

"Hey." He said leaning against the couch getting comfortable, You looked at him and smiled.

"Hi, what's up?"

"The sky." He sarcastically said earning a small slap on his thigh from you.

He chuckled grabbing your hand securing his hold he pulled you closer to him your faces inches apart.

Your breath shuddered as your eyes locked with his your expression shocked while his still remained calm.

He started to lean your eyes closing as you awaited his lips to crush against yours.

You felt his lips on yours for a few seconds and suddenly he pulled away, you fluttered your eyes open with furrowed eyebrows you looked up at the man who's face remained stoic.

"What are you doing?" You questioned not expecting him to pull away.

"Testing out a rumor, and if i'm placing my bets right it's right, you have a crush on me." He stated a small smirk curled at the end of his lips to taunt at you more.