Chapter 7

⚠️ Rape mention read with caution ⚠️

It's been a rough few days, but overall you still had to go to class, walking down the hallway you got dirty looks from other girls, and giggles from immature boys, you and Gojo were supposed to meet up soon in the hallway to talk about what you guys were gonna do next.

You scoffed, turning around not noticing the person in-front of you, you hit your head pretty hard on their chest, it felt like a brick wall.

"Watch where you're going slut." Sukuna's voice was full of venom and mockery, he pushed you off him and stayed still, eyeing you up and down as he recognized who you were.

"You're the one who saw me coming couldn't you have moved out of my way?" You scoffed, not wanting to deal with him.

"Don't speak to me, fool." He said, his eyes glinting with anger and mockery.

"Fuck off." You muttered, pushing past Sukuna but to your luck he grabbed your arm, a wicked smile plastered on his face.

"Let go!" You gasped, his grip on your arm was starting to hurt badly.

"No, watch who you're talking to, rape victim." He mocked you, his smirk not flattening as he watched your reaction.

"I'm not a fucking rape victim, and it's not something to laugh about you piece of shit!" You yelled, using your other hand to slap the shit out of Sukuna.

He stood there in disbelief, his hold on you was harsher. He had intentions to hurt you.

A crowd gathered around you guys, everyone watching with curious eyes at the sudden drama in-front of them.

Sukuna regained his composure, his eyes filled with rage as he grabbed you by the throat and pushed you against the wall.

"Listen here you little bitch, i will rape you right here and no one will dare to help you, you know why? because they're afraid of me." He whispered in your ear, his hand squeezing your throat enough for you to lose your breath.

You felt him tug on your clothes, as your attempt's to push him off were futile.

You were in panic and scared.

Really scared.

Your thoughts drifted off to Gojo, the only one who wasn't afraid of Sukuna, the only one who could save you.

With your last breath before you passed out you whispered out his name in hope's he'll come and save you.

"How pathetic." Sukuna muttered.

Unknowingly, before you fully passed out someone came to your rescue, pushing Sukuna off you before he could start taking off your skirt.

He catched you in his arms, his eyes glistening with worry as he checked if you were breathing and okay.

Sukuna scoffed and walked away, not caring about the situation anymore.

"Hey, hey are you okay?" A soft voice called out, you fluttered your eyes open being met with the sight of Yuta Okkotsu's pretty face.

He looked at you with so much worry, his hand carefully creasing your face as if you would break.

He looked like an angel.

"Y-yuta?" You muttered softly, your throat hurting very badly, you shaked in his arms as he carefully put his jacket over you.

"Shh, don't talk it's okay." He whispered his saddened eyes looking at you.

"Come on let's get you to your dorm." He said, helping you get up.

His hand was carefully placed against your waist as he helped you walk.

Unknown to y'all, somebody behind was taking a picture and sending it to a certain someone.

-

You and Yuta arrived at your dorm, both being sat down on the couch, as you stared into space gathering your thoughts, you were still shaking so that wasn't good.

Yuta didn't know how to help, he just hoped his presence was enough to make you feel safe, and it did, you were very grateful that he was here and that he helped you, you thought you were alone but you were wrong he was always there appearing out of nowhere.

Yuta came in too late, if he was there earlier he wouldn't have let that happen no way in hell.

He picked up his phone, sending a quick text to Gojo telling him to come over to your dorm.

He heard how you helplessly you called out for Gojo before he intervened, it was only right if he was here as well.

"Do you want water?" He asked, pulling you away from your crowded thoughts.

The broken expression on your face was enough to bring him to his kness, he didn't know how it all led to this he didn't know how he could help.

"Mhm." You nodded, looking away from Yuta scared of him seeing you like this.

He said a simple okay and got up and went to your kitchen to grab a bottle of water.

As he left, you stood there like a shallow soul of who you once was, tears threatened to fall, but you couldn't cry, not in-front of him.

Your dorm door busted open, a worried Gojo ran towards you.

You had no time to react as he hugged you very tightly.

"Are you okay?" He asked even thought he knew the answer himself, "Where were you?" You asked your voice breaking with every word you spit out.

"I...i got held up by some stupid girls, i'm so sorry (Y/N).." He whispered, pulling away from the hug to check out your throat.

"When i catch him i swear i'm killing him." Gojo seriously said, he carefully touched your throat that was now filled with bruises.

Yuta watched from afar as you and Gojo hugged and how he carefully touched you and how your mood instantly lightened up when Gojo showed up.

He bit his lip, carefully watching the scene wondering how you and Gojo were Suddenly so close. "Here's your water." He finally left the kitchen handing you the water.

"Thanks." You said, giving him a small smile.

"Course." He replied, giving you a small smile of his own.

"I'll uh leave now i don't think i'm of any need anymore." Yuta said, grabbing his phone smiling softly towards you.

"Hope you get better." He smiles as he takes his leave.

"Bye." Gojo said watching his friend leave.

Before you could say anything to him or even thank him he already left.

"How you feeling?" Gojo asked, focusing his full attention on you.

"Slight better, but i'm still shaken up." You looked up towards Gojo with tears in your eyes, "I hate him Gojo."

"I know sweets, i know." He creased your face, wiping away any tears that fell.

"If Yuta wasn't there i...i don't know what would've happened... everyone was just staring no one dared to help.. They were laughing Gojo." You choked out, the memory still fresh inside your mind.

"I'll fucking kill all of them." Gojo exclaimed, bringing your head to his chest in a way to comfort you.

You enjoyed the moment, you heard his heart beat his chest moving with every breath he took.

You felt safe.