Chapter 10

Going back to school after everything was draining.

You and Nobara's girl day out went well, not so much for Gojo's credit card though.

Everyone looked at you with judgement glistening in their eyes, as they whispered things about you to one another.

You so badly wanted to scream and yell, lash out at everyone who stared at you like if you weren't a human being. They acted like you killed someone like your actions weren't justified.

Which you didn't. You only punched two bitches who deserved it and suddenly you're the worst person alive? While someone like Sukuna was roaming the hallways. You didn't understand people.

"She moved on from Sukuna and now to Gojo.. Honestly she's such a slut." Shushed voices spoke from your right, you almost turned around and swinged on them and you were about to, just as you were gonna turn around a hand clasped against your arm holding it firmly and tight.

You turned your head in confusion, your eyes narrowing as you stared up towards him.

"(Y/N)." Yuta's sweet voice whispered out your name in an weak attempt to stop you from doing something you probably won't regret but the damage would be irreversible.

Your eyes met as the voices near you went away as if it was just you and Yuta in the crowded hallway.

His poison blue eyes stared longingly into yours his lips forming into a calming smile as his hold on your arm remained tight.

"What?" You said, breaking the silence that was in between the two of you, as all noise came back to crowd your ears.

"Let it be.. They don't know what they're talking about." His eyes narrowed, your mouth slightly open.

"Are you kidding me? I'm getting called a slut and who knows what else and you just want me to just let it be?" You knitted your brows, in shock at his audacity.

Yuta's eyes searched yours for any sort of explanation to why you were so stuck on proving everyone right.

He always heard the rumors that spread about you, how you are a heartless bitch who always gets in trouble and in fights, even now as he finally got to know the person behind those rumors he didn't think you were heartless. If you were heartless you wouldn't care about what people said or thought about you, but you did. And it proved his point.

"You can deal with it without resulting to violence." He sighed, his tone was like disappointment to your ears. Your lips quivered as you gazed shockingly towards the black haired boy.

"Is that what you think? That i'm just gonna go over there and start beating them up?" Well, he wasn't wrong but you didn't want him to know that. Suddenly feeling embarrassed from the accusation he threw at you.

"It's not like you haven't done it before." His brows knitting into a frown as he maintained eye contact with you, after he said it did he realize what he said was really rude and he could've worded it better.

"Let go off me." You say, your tone sharp as you glared at the black haired boy. He could now tell that his words hurt you just by gazing in your eyes. He felt awful.

"(L/N), walk with me. Please." He switched to your last name, gathering all your attention to focus back on him.

"Why?" You asked, slightly confused.

"Stop asking so many questions and take a walk with me." He ran his free hand through his hair, messing it up slightly while continuing his eye contact with you.

Your heart leaped inside your body, he was distracting you. And it was working.

"Okay fine." You sigh in defeat as Yuta held a victory smile.