Chapter 15

Spring break was coming, you were currently packing your clothes. Your parents wanted you to come back home for spring break.

You on the other hand didn't want to, but you had to do what they wanted, two weeks with them how bad can it be?

Nobara was sitting down on your bed, looking through a magazine as she continually talked about some drama that you didn't pay much attention to.

Your head was in the clouds, it's been about a week since the whole study session with Kenjaku and he still kept blowing up your phone, leaving flowers at your dorm, chocolates, etc.

No one knew what happened that night, it felt pathetic to let anyone know about that. You were like your mom in a way, never telling anyone anything.

You heard a knock at the door, you and Nobara shared a look of confusion. "Did you invite someone over?" You asked, hesitantly walking towards the door Nobara following behind, "no, did you?"

You shook your head, already expecting something from Kenjaku to be there.

You opened the door with confidence, lowering your gaze towards the floor as a box that was sealed with a white bow sat perfectly on the floor.

Nobara snorted from behind you, "secret admirer?"

"Fat chance." You sighed, grabbing the box and looking at it closer, you placed it on your bed Nobara curiously looking at it.

"So are we just gonna stare at it?" She crossed her arms, now averting her gaze towards you.

You hesitantly opened the box, your mouth agape as it revealed a diamond bracelet.

"Wow...that's gorgeous!" Nobara says, her eyes shining with admiration for the bracelet dress.

"Yeah.. It is." You agreed, your eyes lingering on the small note that was attached to the bracelet.

Dear (Y/N),
My deepest apologies for my previous actions i am very ashamed of them, please let me make it up to you. Meet me at (random address) please.

With love,
Kenjaku.

"Seriously? Does this guy never give up." You muttered, your brows knitting together in a frown.

"So what did he do? And before you say nothing be serious (Y/N) i'm your bestfriend, i've noticed how tense and scared you are." She placed a hand against your shoulders, your body instantly tensing up Nobara bit her lip and removed her hand, letting a sorry slip from her pink lips.

"Nobara... i just can't talk about this." You frowned, your heart pounding fast inside your chest.

"I understand," she nodded, a bit sad that you wouldn't confide in her. "But still, you should meet up with him, see what he wants." She smiled, and lingered for a few seconds before taking her leave.

You stared perplexed at the bracelet and ultimately decided to shove it in your drawer and take a nap.

-

You hugged your body, as you stared at the sunset hovering over the lake Kenjaku sitting close to you his lips sealed into a sweet smile.

"Im glad you decided to give me a second chance." Kenjaku spoke, grabbing your attention from the lake as you stared at him now.

"Not entirely a second chance, i'm giving you a chance to speak your truth or whatever." You say, his brows knitting together in thought, "right." He cleared his throat, his eyes meeting yours.