Chapter 9

There you stood, in front of Yuta's mansion your mind drifted off to why Rika still lived with him.

"She still lives with you?" Gojo spoke out your thoughts, his brows knitted into a frown as he stared down to the shorter man, your attention turned to Yuta who's face was painted with guilt.

"Yeah.. I've tried to tell her to leave but she won't budge." Yuta sighed softly, his eyes glistening with remorse as he slightly lowered his head to meet your gaze.

Your face turned into a small frown, as your heart leaped slightly when your eyes met.

"She's crazy." Gojo let out a small laugh as he shrugged and started to walk towards Yuta's mansion, his gaurds opening the gate as they saw the sight of their boss.

You and Yuta broke eye contact within a few seconds as he followed after Gojo, leaving you in the dust.

Sighing you followed after the two men, your body shaking with anticipation mixed with anger and frustration.

The three of you now were situated at Yuta's front door, as he inhaled deeply before opening the door with determination radiating off his body.

"Rika! Come down now!" Yuta's calm voice was now laced with anger as he called out for his ex girlfriend, his voice was extremely attractive and that's all you could focus on.

"Yuta darling you're back home! Where were you it's four am!?" Her voice turned from one full of sweetness to one with anger, you could hear her footsteps coming down from his lavish staircase as she made her grand entrance she stood still, her face paled as she saw your figure next to Yuta.

"What is she doing here?" She pouted, her brows knitting together as she looked you up and down, noticing Yuta's hoodie on you.

Her body fumed with rage at that sight. "And why is she wearing your hoodie!" She yelled, her voice turning into one of venom.

"Because of what stupid rumors you spread about me, you fucking bitch!" You lashed out, your body shaking with anger as Rika stood there her expression slightly forming into one with confusion.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" She sassily rolled her eyes, crossing her arms.

"Of course you're still lying, you've always lied about everything!" Yuta said, his eyes slightly moving to stare at you.

"And quit trying to lie we already have proof right here." Gojo finally spoke, showing her a screening of her talking about the rumor with her friend, no one knows how Gojo even got that picture, he always had his way.

Her face dropped, her eyes starting to water as she fixated her gaze upon Yuta who was now looking at her with disappointment present on his handsome face.

"T-this isn't what it is.. I swear, Yuta please don't look at me like that." Rika's voice was now filled with sadness as tears dropped from her tearful eyes.

"You are such a cunt!" You laughed, walking closer to Rika who now looked towards you, your lips turned into a smile as you punched her straight in the face, shocking everyone in the room.

A crack could be heard coming from Rika who now held her face with her hands staring in shock at the blood in her hands.

"You broke my nose?!" She questioned flabbergasted.

"I can break more bones if you'd like," You stared her down as Gojo was now by your side holding your arm firmly and tight stopping you from going any closer to Rika afraid of what you might do. "You're gonna come out and say the truth about the rumor or i'll do worse then breaking your nose." You stated calmly, brushing Gojo's hand off of you.