chapter 13

The unfortunate day of you and Kenjaku's settled date came, Nobara was frantic about getting you to look perfect while you on the other hand did not care.

Your room was full of your friends as they all shared each of their opinions about your outfit, jewelry, etc.

Yuta was as well present, his demeanor was quite different than before but you brushed it off thinking he had a bad day, as your friends left your room to go and bribe Gojo to buy them food Yuta remained at your side as you finished tidying up your hair.

"You're actually going through with this?" Yuta was the first one to break the comfortable silence his voice low with emotion as his eyes remained fixated on your figure.

You tilted your head towards the black haired boy, your expression one of confusion by what he meant.

"It's just one date, if i don't like it i'll simply leave." You replied, grabbing two different pairs of earrings one hoop earring and the other one a star shaped dangling earring that was filled with different shapes of diamonds.

"Which one?" You dangled both earrings infront the black haired boy, his eyes switching in between the earrings as he made up his mind on which he liked more.

"The star shaped one. It'll bring out your eyes more." He carelessly said, your lips tugged into a shy smile as you took note that he noticed small details about you. That alone made your heart flutter with unknown feelings.

"I guess that's true, i'm just worried about you." He said, reconciling your previous conversation.

You turned to face your friend, a stern look now placed across your features as you sit next to the boy his attention was fixated on you. Watching your every move with a careful gaze.

Your hand reached to hold his that was plopped on his lap, your lips forming into a smile as your eyes met for the first time today.

"There's no need okay? If it'll make you feel better i'll send you my location." You suggested, seeing as his expression was now less gloomy you decided that it worked enough in his favor.

"Won't make me stop worrying about you but it is better then nothing." He muttered, breaking eye contact as he decided to stare at floor. Hiding his embarrassed face.

You chuckled and got up, not before you gave his hand a small squeeze. With that you started on your makeup not going over board with it but just enough to show that you atleast tried, you didn't want to get murdered by Nobara if you somehow managed to fumble Kenjaku with not trying your hardest to impress him.

"What about you, anything interesting in your love life?" You asked while applying minimal concealer to hide your horrid eyebags.

This broke Yuta out of his sulking as he gave you his full attention, your question bringing him back to his sense's as his lips formed into a slight smirk, "yeah actually, got a date in about..." He trailed off and looked at the time, "three hours."

That surprised you.

You didn't actually expect him to also go on a date you couldn't help but wonder with who. A small ping of jealousy made its presence known, you assumed it was the girl from Gojo's party. She was gorgeous.

"Oh really? who's the lucky girl." You forced yourself to utter those words, not having a clue why you felt this way when you were going on a date with someone as well. You brushed it off as nervousness about your upcoming date.

"Royn Kolni, she goes to our school. You actually met her you know? At Gojo's party the girl i was trapped in that room with." He explained.

"Her? I thought you didn't like her." You recalled, raising your eyebrows in a questioning way, you gazed towards the black haired male.